Chapter 5-Shipz

(pic of Endermau above)

Ross's POV:

  I watched as Jess ran off into the sunset-or trees...seriously all I can see is trees. My head turned to face the super squad, or few, and I immediately wish I had a camera. The few all had shocked faces, some of them even had their mouths dropping to the floor (not really but I wish).

After a looooong silence Sly snapped back to reality and got into a run position. It may have been only a half of a second until he'd actually start running after getting into position but GOTTA GO FAST!

I tackled Sly before he could even start running and stared into his eyes with me dark, soulless, beady eyes. Well actually- that's just my hoodie and squirrel form but still, just imagine.

"I think we should wipe their memories of seeing Jess and teleport then to the Hall or whatever" Budderm- I mean Sky suggested. The crew and I all nodded while the few were frantically shaking their heads.

Jin started to walk over to them so that he could erase their memories but- ooooh that gotta hurt. Um- Timeskip or something author~chan...plz?

*little Timeskip I guess*

We threw the last member into the portal and quickly closed it before anybody woke up. "Soooo...Ross go call Jessmau to come back" Sky said.

"Why me?!" I asked. Jess probably wants to be alone and you do NOT want to know what happens to the people who disturb her *shivers*.

"Cuz she won't hurt you since she has a crush on you" he replied. I felt my face slowly getting hotter until I was probably blushing like an anime school girl. But seriously- WHO DO THESE PEOPLE SHIP?! I mean- first it's Jinmau, then it's Rossmau, AND SOMETIMES EVEN SKYMAU!

Ugh- whatever. My hand crept into my pocket and pulled out a blue communication amulet. What? Did you think that every communication amulet had to be purple? Nah bruh, the color (or gem) in the middle depends on the owner's preference.

I tried calling her like- 13 times but she never answered. "Bro, she ain't answering" I said to the crew. "Just call her until you've tried 15 times" Sky said. A sigh escaped my mouth as I tried calling her for probably the last time.

One ring...two rings...3- SHE ANSWERED! A sigh of relief escaped my mouth.
"Thank Irene you answered!" I yelled. I know that she may just not want to talk to anyone but what can I say, I don't know what personal space means.

"Ya, Ya, I know that I'm fabulous, what do you need Ross? I'm kind of busy being alone" Jess or should I say Sassmau said. Wait- her voice sounds kind of off....eh I won't question it.

"Well, uh, sorry for disturbing you. I just called to say that we wiped the Few's memory of seeing you and threw them through the portal to the hall, so you won't have to worry about them...for now" I informed her, hoping she will be happy about this and not kill me.

Over the communication amulet, I could hear a sigh of relief coming from the other side, "Thanks Ross, I did not need to deal with them yet. I'll still stay out in the middle of the forest for a while but- wait....what time is it?" She asked.
I'm happy she won't kill us but why does she need to know the time?
"Uhhh, about 7 A.M. not really too late. Why?" I asked her.
"Oh shoot- I have to get back to the village before any one questions me again. *sigh* I can never have some alone time can I? Well, tell the others that I thank them. See ya tonight!" Aphmeow said then cut off the connection.
Jess's POV:
I thanked Ross and ended the connection so I could hurry to Phoenix Drop. Even though they think that I usually wake up at 8 or 10 they usually come see me a bit before then so I like to get back at around 6 A.M.

My energy was focused on my form and I turned back normal. I felt a bit of sadness because I loved the feeling of being in that form but I guess I can't stay like that forever. A sigh escaped my mouth as I ran back to Phoenix Drop to do my daily routine. For the first time in foreverrrr~ I want something exciting to happen.

Soon, I reached my house after jumping over the gate and I crawled through the window. My eyes traveled around the room to look and see if there was anything to do until I spotted a box. A small smile formed on my lips as I opened it up and saw a bunch of pictures, memory crystals, and souvenirs.

I put my hand into the box and pulled my hand back up to look at a picture of me and Sky Media in our hybrid forms.

One day....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoi guys! Sorry for taking a little bit to finish this, it's just I've been a little busy (*cough cough* school *cough cough*). And I was gonna make a drawing of Endermau but I'm kind of suppose to be asleep now so RIP. I'll probably make it tomorrow then make another chapter with the picture, delete it, then put the picture here.
Also, WHAT SHIP SHOULD BE IN HERE?
Possibilities:
Slymau
Skymau
Rossmau
Mithmau
If there is any others that I missed then vote that one and I'll add it here (except for Jinmau for...reasons)
Anyways, Peace Out!