Chapter 9- Rage

Ok before I start this- WHAT DA HECK HOW DO I HAVE OVER 2K READS?!?! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE READING THIS HORRIBLE STUFF?! But I'm wondering, should I do anything special for this? If so, please tell me! There is a chance I might try it.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
----------------------------------------------

Aphmau's POV:
My eyes slowly opened as I got up and stretched. Who knew that my bed could be so comfortable...it just makes me want to fall back asleep.
.
.
Wait-

Did I actually sleep?!

I darted off of my bed and looked around. Definitely my room...but how did I get here? I didn't go here myself that's for sure.

All I can really remember was Max getting angry with me after me calling him mad max and then I blacked out or something...and I know it wasn't Max so I'm clueless right now.

And oh-! That reminds me! I can actually tell Dante my secret because the crew approves! Finally a little less weight on my shoulders!

I ran outside of my house searching for an explanation of my blackout when I see Garroth and Laurance trying to take down two cloaked people and a-
Oh god not again.

In front of my two guards were Max (who was wearing a red cloak) and Barney (who wore a green cloak). There was also Ross sitting on top of Max's head as a squirrel.

Just as Laurance was about to charge at Max, I swiftly ran in between them while yelling, "STOP!"
The emerald sword wielding guard skidded to a stop then looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Lady Aphmau, I'm sorry to say this but why are you stopping me from capturing these filthy criminals?" Laurance asked me quizzically.

Oh no he did not- "Why are you even calling these guys criminals?!" I questioned him while trying to stay calm. I don't need my guards to question me about my protective nature.
"Lord Aphmau, these people were trespassing out territory and they were carrying you in their arms while you were knocked out. I don't have any idea how they were able to reach you and why they were walking to your house but they were too suspicious. Plus they were being difficult," Garroth 'explained'.

Seriously can't they tell that Max, Ross, and Barney were probably taking me to my house?! And why does the crew suck at the sneaky sneaks?!

I obviously wasn't going to say that so all I did in response was excuse myself for the conversation and started banging my head on the nearest tree. You see, that is the main reason why I hate this weight on my shoulders. I can't just yell at my guards for their stupidity.

Well technically- it isn't exactly stupidity if they don't know about my secret- but I honestly just don't care.

"You know what? I'm just gonna leave now," I said then started to drag my friends away until SOME PEOPLE blocked my PATH. "Lord Aphmau, why do you keep trying to free the cloaked people? It is obvious that they are some type of criminals. Plus you don't even know what they look like!
Are you not telling us something?" Garroth interrogated.

This is what I didn't want...people questioning me about the 'kindness' that made me adopt a ghost kid and accept pretty much every creature into my village. Except hybrids though cause they are SO DIFFERENT FROM MEI'FWAS...

Sorry-I am just raging at the flawed logic here. Also, more logic, I don't really see and true evidence that makes the crew criminals so....

"Well obviously. The concept of secrets isn't exactly a new idea. I bet that you haven't told me everything about you. So why can't I have my own little secrets? But anyways I really don't want to deal with anything involving so bai" I said

As I started to walk away, still holding onto Max and Barney, I felt a force on my head which knocked me towards a little. It was probably meant to knock me out but I ain't going down that easy.

I slowly turned around to see Laurance a few steps behind me along with Garroth watching from afar. A growl came up from my throat as I gave Laurance a death glare.

"What are you doing Laurance?" I spit out with some venom in my voice. A hint of fear was shown in his eyes but it quickly turned into confidence.

"No lord should be allowed to keep secrets from their head guards" the brown haired idiot said. Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard that rule...must've missed it in my 2 years of being lord.

"Then no head guard should be allowed to keep secrets from their lord" I spoke out. If I can't be allowed privacy then there's no way they will.

"Lord Aphmau, if you won't tell us your secrets then I'm going to have to take you to questioning," the guard continued. With every word that came out of his mouth, I started to get angrier and angrier. This DEFINETELY should not be allowed. I'm lord for crying out loud, don't I have a say in this?!

Laurance started to walk towards me with his fist ready and before he reached me I felt a slight tickle on the palm of my hand.

My anger grew and grew until finally I just stopped him.

"STOP!" I yelled out facing the palm of my hand towards him. Before I knew what happened, a bolt of lighting flew out from my palm and hit the ground in front of the brown haired guard's feet, leaving a burn mark in the grass.

I flung my hand backwards realizing what I had done. When I looked up at Garroth's and Laurance's faces I saw looks of slight terror and a bit of betrayal.

Irene help me.
Why now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Guess what? I'm alive again!....
Heh....
I really have no excuses.
But let me tell you I had some serious writer's block. While making this, I had to scrap about 5 different versions of this chapter. And that wasn't fun.
BUT HOW DA PINEAPPLES DO I GAVE SO MANY READS?! LIKE SERIOUSLY
I can't thank you guys enough •~•
Anyways peace out! I'll start making a batch of chapters at once so I'll actually be able to post.....
BAI PINEAPPLES