Elementals-1

Now before you read this, let me tell you that this has nothing to do with the actual book. This is just another story in here because I don't feel like having to have another book to have to update. If you would like this to be another book then just tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau's POV:
All I could see was a bunch of lifeless bodies as I looked around the room. My friends were all struggling to keep fighting or they were on the ground, bleeding.

What was I doing while this was happening? Well I was just chillin', y'know, laying down in a cage with a pool of blood surrounding me while struggling to breath. Normal stuff.

As I was watching the battle (since I couldn't do anything to help), I spotted a man with an amulet running towards my cage. He swiped his hand through the air and my cage immediately flew away. I guess he's just getting stronger...

The man ran to my side and held me on his lap, "Jess...just stay strong. I'll help you" he said. He could tell I was struggling to stay awake, but I had to or else bad things may happen to me.

I weakly nodded, even though it wasn't a very visible nod since I lost a lot of my energy. The brown haired man picked me up and started to try and run out of the room to help me out. You may be thinking: ha! Your probably not hurt that bad!

Well if you call a giant stab wound in my stomach fine, then sure. As he was carrying me I realized I couldn't see his face. For some reason it was blurry or blacked out.

Suddenly, my eyelids were getting really heavy and I stated to slowly close my eyes. The last thing I saw before black was a very panicked looking boy....
Dream End

I woke up with a jump. What was that dream? I thought to myself. That dream felt so real...eh, it's probably nothing I should worry about.

My hands pushed me off of my bed and I started to walk downstairs to the living room where my parents sat. My dad, Zane, was angrily typing on his phone...like usual. My mom, Veronica, was just watching TV while eating a bunch of peppers.

Zane and Veronica aren't actually my real parents, they are just my adoptive ones. I don't know what happens to my real parents but I think I heard that they died in a fire...That may be a lie though.

My hands grabbed my breakfast which always sat on the living room table for when I woke up and I bursted out of the door. This is just my regular daily routine: get up, grab breakfast, run outside, and mess around but usually get pushed or made fun of.

Now, don't think this is some ol': 'Main character is bullied and is an orphan but then she discovers her TRUE POWER!!!!

Nah that's just too cheesy and stuff. But, the people around the place where I live are just plain rude (well, most of them) so they usually make fun of me and push me around.

As I was walking around, eating some waffles,I spotted a boy reaching for a camera mask while the shop owner wasn't looking. Now, I don't usually care about this stuff (since its normal around here), but that boy looked strangely familiar so I decided to see what he was doing.

The boy snatched the mask and booked it over towards the woods. The shop owner turned around just in time to see a small glimpse of the boy and it took him a couple of seconds to realize what happened. "HEY! KID! COME BACK!" He yelled.

I quickly started to run after the boy again. I saw him put on his mask and run into a cave. A moment of hesitation fell upon me...it was either walk away and be safe or be curious and keep following...

Well obviously I chose keep following! I swiftly ran into the cave and hid into the shadows, which is a thing I'm good at doing. My eyes were locked onto him as I watched him walked over to a girl with red hair and a derpy squirrel who sat around a fire which was in the middle of a cave.

Luckily, no one was noticing me, so I thought I would be fine.

I patiently watched them and studied their every move. Now, that may sound stalkerish but it becomes normal when your like me.

Suddenly, 4 beams of light came from the ceiling. While the 3 kids watched in awe, I stared at it in curiosity. When the beams disappeared, four boxes came in view. One purple one, blue one, green one, and one yellow box. There was one in front of each of the kids and one in front of. . . me

All at once, the three opened their boxes and pulled out a note. I would've done that too, but I didn't need my cover blown. One by one, they put on some type of accessory. The girl wore a white crown, the squirrel wore a bow tie, and the boy wore a...bandage?

A bright flash of light filled the room resulting in me covering my eyes. Once the light cleared I saw that they were all glowing different colors.

"That...was...AWESOME!" The man in the mask yelled. The girl and the squirrel both nodded but then they all came to a stop.
"Wait...if there's only three of us..." The squirrel started,
"THEN WHY IS THERE ANOTHER BOX" the girl yelled out in a SUPER high pitched voice.
"SHOW YOURSELF" Camera dude yelled looking around the cave. I was pretty surprised that they couldn't spot me.

Slowly, I stepped out of the shadows and all of them became alert. "Wh-Why are you here?" The squirrel asked me in a quiet voice.

He seemed to not like the idea of meeting strangers and was really shy. "Am I not allowed to go to a cave that doesn't have anybody's names on it? But for the real answer: You all look weirdly familiar" I said calmly.

"Is this the time where we say that you look familiar too....? Cause you don't really..." The camera faced man said. Well of course not, too unoriginal

I just decide to walk up to the purple box that stood in front of me and not talk anymore. My hands slowly lifted up the top of the box to reveal a beautiful necklace which sat inside.

The necklace had a ruby in the middle with a silver outlining and silver Phoenix looking wings.

I placed it around my neck and a flash of light appeared again. Unlike what happened before, the light was a darker blackish color. Once the light cleared, I looked down at my self to see I was glowing a dark purple. The ruby in the middle of my necklace seemed to your purple...or maybe it turned into an amethyst.

I then realized I never read the note. My hands reached towards the box and pulled out a piece of paper with writing on it. I unfolded it and read it to myself.

Note:
  Greetings,
If you have achieved this note then you are one of the few who has been chosen to be the next generation of  The 7 Suns.  If you don't know who they are, you will be told more in the future.
You have been chosen as the Shadow Sun. Never feel like you don't belong or that you are evil. This may seem random but it will put everyone's lives at risk.
Now, If you accept your place, you must travel north to the Forest of Light. You will be able to find our hideout once you go there.
Good luck my child

I stared at the paper in shock and also a little fear from the "don't feel evil blah blah blah" part. There was a bit of silence going around the cave so I decided to break it. "So, are we gonna adventure or what?" I asked them. They all nodded and stood up, "LETS GOO!" The girl yelled. I swear my ears are going to break soon...

We all walked out of the cave and went onwards to our adventure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So sorry that this is like a completely different story in a book, it's just that I don't think I can handle having another book. But maybe in the future I'll delete these and put them into a different book...
Anyways, just tell me if you don't like this story here and I'll delete it soon.
BOI!