20. Lost Blue Cat

Start from the beginning

It was not long after I see Lucy and Happy. Happy was wrapped around her arms curled up against a tree. "Lucy! Happy!" Lucy turned her attention to me and bounced up with joy. "I knew you'd come," she said smiling. I did not smile back I was pissed. "You could have gotten yourself killed"

I turned myself from her and kneeled down indicating I wanted her to ride on my back. She placed Happy on top of my head and then jumped on back. "Natsu I knew'd you come that's why I took the risk"

I sighed and didn't say anything back. I took them back to my place since it was the closest location.
As we settled in, I handed lucy some of my clothes so she can change out of her wet ones. "Come on Happy let's get you cleaned up" Happy followed Lucy into the bathroom. I went over to my closet and to change out of my wet clothes.

"Why does Happy get to see Lucy change" I mumbled to myself. I threw on some grey sweats and a white beater. I grabbed some extra blankets and pillows for me to sleep with since I know I'll be sleeping on the couch. Lucy walked out of the bathroom with my black t-shirt that looked like a dress on her. "Natsu do you have any medicine for Happy? He might be running a fever"

I got up and walked to my kitchen where I keep all my medicines. "Here give him this" I handed her the medicine. Happy eyes grew big and quickly ran behind me "get that evil substance away from me" I facepalmed myself. I turned around and kneeled down to his level. "Happy you have to take it or you'll get very sick and you'll wish you have taken it"

"No," Happy said firmly. I let out a loud sighed. I grabbed him and Lucy quickly shoved the spoon into his mouth. "SWALLOW CAT, SWALLOW!" he finally gave in and swallowed the medicine.

We took a deep breath of relief. "My god Happy you act like a kid," Lucy said heading back to my room. I stood up and shook my head. "Happy go to bed" Happy pouted. "...no," he said tiredly. I grabbed Happy and held him like a baby. I put him in his little bed and tucked him in tight. "Why do I feel like a parent," I said exhaustedly.

Lucy jumped on my bed gracefully. "Wow this bed is comfortable," she said hugging my blankets and pillows close to her. "Yeah, I know..." I mumbled to myself. I set my bed up on the couch. I turned off the lights and laid in my bed ready to go to sleep. "Natsu?" Lucy whispered to me. I groaned and tiredly talked back. "...yes"

"Are you mad at me?" I sat up and looked at her. "Well..." I said not giving her eye contact. She sat up from my bed and pulled her legs to her chest, hugging them. "I know what I did was stupid but... I just knew you'd save us," she said softly as if she was in trouble. "No, I'm not mad... I was just worried about you...the thought of losing yo..." shit I'm saying way too much. "Get some sleep Lucy"

"Natsu ...i-" her face turned red and she hid behind her pillow. "You're so stupid" I got up from my couch sat on the bed next to her. "I'm what?" She grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face and she started laughing.

"Hey what was that for?!?" She giggled and tried to throw another one at me but I caught her wrist. "Stop it" she tried to free herself but it was no luck. I was too strong for her "Let go you idiot" her face was bright red as she tried to hid it twisting and turning her face. Lucy was so cute when she gets like this something about it makes me melt inside.

I grabbed her other wrist to keep her still. "Stop moving Lucy you're not getting out of my grasp." I pulled her hands down to the side, pinning them down. "Uh, Natsu what are you planning" I leaned in closer to her closing the space between us. "...N-Natsu..."

"What if I were to kiss you right now...would that be wrong?" Lucy looked at me with a hint of hesitation in her eyes or was it something else? Something more? "If you don't want me to I'll stop now," she said nothing but looked at me and then at my lips so I made my move. I pressed my lips against her softly. It felt sweet, different, a different feeling I've never felt before and I liked it. I moved my hand from her wrist to her cheek, caressing it.

She pushed me back. "What?" I questioned her I was in this good moment and I did not want to lose it right now "I can't Natsu this isn't right" she turned around from me, blushing uncontrollably. "Natsu i-" I didn't want to hear another word from her mouth. I know this was right if it wasn't she would have stopped me from the very start. I grabbed her face softly kissing her again, this time more passionate.

She tugged on my shirt as if she wanted me to take it off. Is this what Lucy want? "Luce...Happy is the room" she instantly pushed me back again. "Shut up you idiot I wasn't thinking of that" I tried grabbing her again but she pushed me back.

"Stop your little sex appeal" I blushed. "My sex appeal? You're the one who looks like they are asking for it" I said scratching the side of my chin and looking away. "What did you say???" She got up lunged at me, knocking both of us off the bed.

"As soon as the author is done writing this story I am going to kill you."

The E.N.D

*I update every day except Sunday ❤️*