7. "I was too weak"

Începe de la început

"Hyung, what's wrong?", Jungkook asked him as he followed his older friend out of the room.

"What's wrong is that Jimin can't be trusted... how can we be sure that he won't do anything to her, huh??", Taehyung panicked.
He traced up and down the hall, holding his hand over his mouth.

"You have to trust the members, that's what Y/N told me when we were on that mission and you got ambushed... So you have to trust her as well", Jungkook tried comforting him.

Taehyung didn't stop walking.
"I know. But the problem is, this is Jimin. If it comes down to killing him, I'm afraid Y/N won't be able to do it if she has to."

Jungkook gulped, knowing that this was true.
Even if he did join the team a lot later and didn't take part in missions when Jimin was still around, he knew that you and Jimin used to have a strong bond.

"Hyung... would you go and save her if needed?", Jungkook muttered, curious as to why his friend was so agitated.

Taehyung stopped and looked at him seriously. "I would do anything."

Jungkook nodded in understanding. He figured that you meant a lot to Taehyung, considering the whole story of how he joined Bangtan thanks to you...
But that's a different story that had to be told at another time.

"Everything is okay for now, so don't worry about Y/N just yet", Jungkook tried consoling his friend by clapping his shoulder.

"Right", Taehyung muttered, returning to the room where the others were still gathered around the computer.

"We have the sigal again", Jin informed Taehyung and Jungkook as they joined them.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he traced the small red dot on the screen, where you were located.

----

You were led inside a building, blindfolded.
It reminded you of when you were at Bangtan's dorm the first time, when they didn't want you to know the location.

Soon, you were placed to sit on a chair, but didn't get tied up.
The blindfold was removed from your eyes and the strong lights from the chandeliers blinded you at first.

Once your eyes had gotten used to the light, you could make out that you were sitting on one side of a long dining table.

On the other side, at the far end was the person you had been longing to see.

"Jimin", you gasped as your eyes met across the table.

It felt so unreal, as if it was a dream or a movie...
Thankfully you remained calm, unlike the first time you had seen him.
You needed to control yourself.

His cold eyes scanned you up and down, while his hands gracefully locked with the arms of the chair.

"I'm glad you came", Jimin smiled.