Day 1: Announcement

LOL I love Wattpad so much more than DeviantART right now I posted this there was well for my IRL friends that ship Nalu and I had to go and re-edit it THREE FREAKING TIMES. GOSH DARN IT I HAD TO FREAKING PUT IN AND TAKE OUT ALL THE HTML CODES FOR DEVART AKFHW GFBWE;WBEGIL BWEF

*Ahem* please excuse me if you find and "<i>"'s or "/i"'s and let me know so I can get rid of them.

----------------------------------

 "Come on Natsu! We're gonna be late to school!"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming! Don't rush me, Luce! Bye Happy, see you when I get back!" Natsu Dragoneel called to his blue feline friend who was yawning as he slammed the door, turned, and ran straight into his best friend, Lucy Heartfilia.

"Eek! Natsu!" she jumped back in surprise, before calming down and smiling. "Really?" she sighed, suddenly scowling, before grabbing the pinkette's hand and dragging him to the sidewalk.

"Oi! Lucyyyy~!" Natsu complained, stumbling.

"I hope you have a good explanation for being late mister! We've only got ten minutes to get to school and it's a twenty minute walk!" Lucy stated, marching along and not looking back.

"H-hey! Well, you see- WOAH!" Natsu tripped on a raise in the sidewalk and promptly fell on his face. "Uhhh..."

"Serves you right, numbskull."

"Hey! I'm not getting you to school on time then!" Natsu proclaimed, setting his fists on fire and taking off. Lucy jumped back with surprise, before having an angry mark pop up beside her head.

"HEY YOU GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT OR I'LL GO GET ERZA ON YOU!" Natsu was too far ahead by that time to hear her threat. HA! She'll never catch me now! Natsu did feel a little guilty about leaving his friend. Skidding his heels and turning back around, he sped back the way he came.

"Wait you actually heard that?" Lucy questioned once he was in hearing range.

"Nope!" Natsu contradicted, swept Lucy up bridal style, and was back towards their school in a matter of seconds. Lucy squeaked in surprise, blushing, and looked up at Natsu, who was grinning like an idiot.

"Didn't you say you weren't going to get us to school on time?"

"Well yeah, but where's the fun if you're in detention?" Natsu reasoned, feeling strangely elated.

I seriously hope this doesn't get any worse. Natsu thought to himself, internally punching himself to get himself to snap out of the weird feelings he had been, well, feeling, recently. They weren't unpleasant at all, but were sure making things seem awkward between Lucy and him, at least in his opinion. He wondered if he was sick or something, but this had been going on for weeks, and he never felt sick persay.

The duo got to the front of the school and Natsu finally let Lucy down.

"You IDIOT! Now I'll never hear the end of this! Ugh!" Lucy complained, dusting her dress off.

"I got us here on time though. No thank you for Mr. Dragneel?"

Lucy Lucy Kicked him.

"O-Okay!" Natsu winced from his friend's signature move. Someone snickered off to the side.

"Serves you right, Flame Head." Grey Fullbuster, Natsu's rival and one of his best friends (although he would NEVER say that out loud).

"What did you call me, Ice Freak?" "What? I never said anything, Coal-For-Brains."