We we're let in swiftly, after a quick flirt with the bouncer at the front.

"You made quick work of him." Tom laughed.

After an hour or so - and 6 shots - I was tipsy. Toby, Cam and Mitch were dancing like lunatics in the middle of the club, being grinded against by most of the girls. I had been approached by tons of guys, none of which tickled my fancy. Tom was sat a few sofas away, being kissed by a keen blonde. You could tell he had no interest in this girl as his eyes were open, and focused on me. He rolled his eyes as her hands trailed down into his top, and he pulled away, standing up and making his way to me. Leaving the girl, tearful and alone.

I smiled giddily, the alcohol making it dangerous to stand up. Luckily I didn't have to, as Tom jumped down next to me. He slung his arm around my shoulders. Normally I would shrug him off, but the alcohol clouded my judgment so I left it. He leaned forward, smirking.

"How's the little beauty?" He teased, caressing my cheek.

I giggled. "I could be better." My eyes looked him up and down.

"Right let's get you home."

He ignored my protests, lifting me from the seat and making his way to the edge of the dance floor. The music blared loudly, and I could just about hear Tom summoning the boys. They pulled away from the girls, buttoning up their shirts and wiping away the lipstick stains.

We drove home, my head resting on Tom's shoulder. I babbled on loudly the whole journey home, laughing at the groans of the three boys who were wincing from the early effects of their soon to be hell hangovers.

We got home and I instantly stumbled to the stereo. " The party's not over yet boys!" I cheered, grabbing the shot glasses and pouring out five shots, spilling some of the contents across the counter.

They happily hurried over, swallowing the shots in 2 seconds flat.

Then we danced for 2 hours, I flirted outrageously with each boy, leaving them gawking.

My head span dangerously so I stumbled down the hall to my room. Before I could make it, a hand on my shoulder pressed me to the wall. I looked up, Toms red eyes staring back intensely. He smelled of lust and alcohol.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He planted a long kiss on my lips.

"Oh really?" I slurred. Again, my clouded judgment did not allow me to pull away as he slid his hands under my top and traced my sides.

My hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt, stroking his abs. He groaned against my lips.

This is wrong. This is wrong.

"You're wonderful." he breathed.

"Stop?" I mumbled, against his lips. There was a recognisable smell mixed with the lust but I couldn't pin point what it was.

"You're different. A challenge. You don't reek of lust every time you see me." He smiled.

He kissed me deeper, more urgently. I tried not to kiss him back, but couldn't ignore the smell. What was it? That smell? My body was frozen. It was in a coma except I was still conscious.  

"Stop! No...". He paused, raising an eyebrow.

Vanilla. It was vanilla.

GALE POV

It disgusted me.Seeing her with him. He didn't deserve her. Now watching them, it really did show how much better she was.

She sensed me freezing and pulling away. She had been hesitant. She had told him
to stop, but as her eyes locked with mine, fury consumed me. A low growl escaped my lips. It smelled strongly of alcohol in the whole apartment.