"The club president got her a Jeep once he found out that the whole team was trying to get her one for helping us with the championship last season. She moved out of my car today." As explains as she leaves the airport parking lot and drives off to her house. When we get there, I see a white Jeep parked in the driveway and I look at Ash. "That's Y/N's. She's out cold." Ash explains as she parks the car and turns it off. We get out and head in, once we're inside, Ash takes my bag to Y/N's room and comes back, sitting next to me. "She told me to wake her up in a half hour. But I'll just let her wake up on her own." Ash says and I chuckle.

-

When Y/N finally does wake up, I'm sitting at the kitchen island drinking water as she comes over to me, kisses my cheek and heads to the fridge, yawning.

"Hey, Tob." She says, opening the fridge and freezes as I watch her. After a second, she turns to me and her jaw drops as I stand up, getting ready for when she runs at me, jumping into my arms and hiding her face in my neck as she hugs me tight. "Tobs!" She exclaims. "You're here!" She says and I chuckle, kissing her nose softly. "Wait. You're here. How?" She asks as I carry her to her room and laying her on the bed before joining her, pulling close and holding her close as she rests her head on my chest.

"Mark gave the team a few days off. I thought I'd come spend a couple days with you." I explain after we've gotten comfortable.

"Well, thank Mark for me when you get back to Portland. That is if I let you leave." She says and I smile. "I miss you. I love you." She says and I kiss the top of her head.

"I love and miss you too." I say and smile when she lets out a cute little squeak.

"Yay." She says and I chuckle at how cute she is.

"So, Ash told me about your nightmares." I say and kiss Y/N's head as she groans.

"I don't want to talk about them." Y/N says and I sigh.

"Alright." I say, rubbing Y/N's shoulder as she hides in my neck.

-
Y/N
-

I sigh against Tobin's neck, playing with her shirt to calm myself down from the memory of the nightmares I had.

"I love you." Tobin mumbles and I press my face further into her neck.

"I love you too." I say and relax as she traces my spine.

In the morning, I groan as I wake up on my back, and look around my room, to see Tobin's kit bag from last year. Either it's hers or I'm dreaming, it's hard to miss the big 17 on the bag under the PTFC crest.

"Hey." I hear Tobin say from the door way and I look up at her. "You were still out cold when I woke up so Ash and I went to the store to get some stuff for breakfast. It's ready if you want some." She says and I nod, getting up and following her to the kitchen, where Ash is already eating, so I sit with them and we all eat in a comfortable silence.

"Hurry up, Y/N we've got practice today." Ash says as I put a forkful in my mouth, so I nod as I finish and groan as Tobin takes our plates.

"Nope, you two go get ready for training." Tobin says and I roll my eyes, but go to my room and get my kit bag together before leaving my room again and waiting for Ash in the living room with Tobin.

"Ash! Move your ass or I'm leaving you!" I yell out and roll my eyes when I hear her groan. "Kay! Bye!" I say, turning and kissing Tobin before leaving the house, heading to my Jeep, getting in, turning it on, putting some music on before pulling out of the driveway as Ash jogs to her Jeep. When I get to the stadium, I park next to where Ashlyn does and get out after turning the car off and heading into the locker room to change. When Ash comes in, I catch her kit bag when she throws it at me and toss it down the line of girls to Ali, winking at Ash who just stands there staring at me. "I'm not a liar, Harris, you took too long, so I left, like I said I would." I say as Ali tosses Ash's bag back to her.