Update/ Brainstorms

AN: Well, if you made it this far, congrats! Unfortunately, this is where it ends. I'm discontinuing this story. I really appreciate all of the support you guys have given me thus far. However, I didn't have a solid plot, character motives, and etc. to continue this story. But I will be rewriting it, and posting in a different story. Lots of changes will be made. The title, Winter's name, new characters and different roles. And if you stuck it out all the way to the end, here is your reward. These are just some of my brainstorms and character profiles for the new story. Some new characters are introduced down below, and new info is revealed. You have exclusive access to this info! Have and comment about things you found interesting! Thanks! -Libby

Four nations were elemental powers are common and each nations has it's own element

Hydro: Water users. Artictecture takes influence from Colonial America and germanic, french, and italian styles. like pillars, those cool brick houses you see on the east coast, canals in some small towns and major cities etc. Tends to have cooler, rainy weather but also nice sunshine.

Pyro: Fire users. Spanish, mexican, and mediterraen inffuences in their artictecture. Arches, tile roofs, towns all have plazas and large public meeting places. Stronger sense of community. Can get very hot in some places but rarely gets gloomy.

Aero: Air manipulators. Live in the mountains. Asian influences. Some live as isolated hunters deep in the mountains (kinda like the nomads in Mongolia) other live in large, crowded cities. Some cities are more well off than others. You'll find find cities that center around factories and idustry(india, china) but also places of technology innovation and japanese-like street culture.

Terran. Earth Manipulators. I need to find more ideas for this

Winter Janus (Working name; will probably change this) is a young hydronean girl who has the rare ability to manipulate ice. Ice is very uncommon. The last known ice user won the last war, but almost destroyed two whole armies and almost brought down the entire Pyro nation. Therefore she poses as a neutral (some one who has no powers. Neutrals account for roughly 2% of each nation's population). But when she is found out, the authorities offer her a place in the army. 

CHARACTER PROFILES

Winter Janus (Margret Lynch:

Age: 14

Appearance: Auburn/red hair that is wavy and almost curly. Long for the first part, but gets cut short (shoulder length) later. Hazel eyes. Freckles all over her face. Petite. Skinny and bone-y and probs around 5'0.

Personality: Doesn't speak when she doesn't think it's necessary. Very composed.  Doesn't branch out all that much. Because of that, she doesn't have very many friends. Pretty genuine. doesn't want to lie or hurt people unless she has to. Very obedient.

Extra info: Loves blueberry pie. Favorite color is yellow. Likes mice and other rodents. Hates reptiles but can tolerate amphibians. Dislikes it when people purposefully leave her out of conversations or disscussions. Bisexual. Favorite word is Vermilion.

Janice Reed:

Age: 38

Appearance: Much like Winter in a lot of ways. Has medium length auburn hair that is stick straight(unlike her sexuality ayy). Keeps it in a bun at the nape of her neck often times. Quite tall and thin, with a long nose. Looks permanently dissatisfied.

Personality: Straight to the point. Strict but not completely cruel. Very loud and can bark out orders. Doesn't smile very often and his pretty serious. However, she smiles often when she's with her wife.

Extra Info: Favorite color is eggplant purple. Will sacrifice herself for others. Seems like a cat person but is actually a dog person.

Lucia Douglas