Chapter 16: PAX

The next morning, Jack woke Tyler and Kaela up at 5. They packed the night before and Jack loaded the car just moments ago.

Kaela was up as fast as a lightning bolt and grabbed her phone and charger. She changed into jeans and a black MetallicA t-shirt.

Tyler had a sleepy start and wore light blue leggings with a grey t-shirt that said 'SSSSHH... NOBODY CARES'.

Jack wore his jeans and his grey Berlin shirt. He actually put his glasses on for once and was ready to go.

...

"We're in LA. Wow." Kaela said as she dragged her suitcase outside the airport.

Tyler had a backpack and two suitcases because she was moving in with Mark. Jack had a suitcase that was barely full.

A crazy car sped towards them and swerved to its side and stopped right in front of them. "Anyone ask for Mark's Taxi Service?" Mark asked goofily.

They all laughed. "Shotgun!" Kaela yelled. She hopped in the front seat of Mark's car with her suitcase and saw Jack and Tyler roll their eyes and put on fake sad races.

"Wow. You really are a McLoughlin." Mark said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jack and Tyler were suddenly in the backseat.

Mark laughed and shook his head. He drove towards his house.

...

"Bye Tyler. We'll see you in 3 days. Promise." Kaela said, hugging her.

"Bye Kaela." Tyler said.

...

Kaela's Point of View:

The building for PAX was huge. So many people had already arrived.

All the fangirls came rushing towards me, Mark and Jack. They all asked for autographs and stuff, but Security made them back off.

There was one question that kept echoing throughout the room:

"Who's the girl?"