Chapter 12: Kaela

We went back to the house and got in the car. Tyler still held Kendal prisoner in the backseat.

We arrived at the abandoned tea shop that Kendal told us about. We walked inside and heard voices.

One of the voices said, "You WHAT?!?"

"I let Kendal out. I need someone out there, Kaela!" the other voice said.

"You just-! I'm so sick of you! Why do I even listen to you?!?" It was Kaela!

"Because you chose family over your own life, Kaela! That was the deal. You chose to serve me to keep your family alive. And now Kendal is loose until I heal." Anti said.

"I'm not helping you anymore!" I ran into the back room where I heard them arguing.

"Kaela!" I watched her stab Anti several times. "Kaela stop!" I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Who are you?" Kaela asked me after I let her go and she calmed down.

"What are you talking about? Its me. Jack." I was worried. What did he do to her?

"Should that mean something to me?" Kaela asked.

Oh no...

"Kaela? Please snap out of it." Tyler said, still holding Kendal.

"Tyler...? Kendal!" Kaela looked mad.

"Your welcome. I led them here." Kendal said.

"Why? I don't even know this guy!" Kaela yelled.

"Yes you do. You just don't have the memories. Anti took them, but I can give them back. Trust me."

"Fine. Tyler, give her here." Tyler handcuffed Kendal and gave her to Kaela.

"I'll need your blood and a piece of Jack's hair to make this stuff..." Kendal took a bowl from behind the counter of the shop. She began mixing ingredients into it.

"Okay...?" I said, painfully pulling out a few strands of my hair. Kaela took a knife and slit open her finger a little. She bled into the bowl and I added my hair.

Kendal mixed everything into a blue potion-type liquid. She poured it into a glass and handed it to Kaela. "Drink up."

"Oh boy..." Kaela said, then she drank the whole glass. "Eck- that was disgusting."

Kaela closed her eyes for a few seconds. When they opened, she looked at Tyler. Then she looked at me. Her eyes widened. Kaela began to cry. "Jack..."

I hugged her. "Kaela!" She hugged me back.

"Jack!" She was still crying. I was tearing up too.

 I was tearing up too