What was with all the physical contact? Ed never touched people unless it was completely necessary. Nothing was adding up. Maybe I was just being paranoid, I mean maybe he was just trying out some new things? Maybe I was the one acting a little bit different.

"Yeah, just feeling a bit weird I guess." I took a sip of the tea, trying to calm whatever feelings I was having. We didn't say anything else as we continued watching the movie. It was only when he placed an arm around my waist and gently pulled me into him that I began feeling suspicious again. My suspicion began to subside as the butterflies in my stomach took over, my head was resting against his chest as he began stroking my hair. It was only halfway through the forth movie but my eyes began to flutter closed to the feeling of his chest rising and falling.

Ed's POV: Finally ahah

"I told you all she needed was a little nudge

"I told you all she needed was a little nudge." My head snapped up from Alice to find him standing tauntingly in the doorframe.

"You're making her suspicious." I spat back at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Hey I didn't see you protesting buddy." He accused.

"What you did was wrong." I looked back down at Alice, her breathing slow and relaxed, her lips parted softly. I shifted so her body could lay down, her head on my lap as I continued to stroke her hair.

"But it was for a good cause." He reasoned. "I mean look at her! You can't tell me you don't enjoy this." He pointed to me accusingly and I somewhat agreed with him.

"I won't let you touch her." I seethed, the thought of him, of anyone, harming her made my blood boil.

"You are so uptight!" He groaned in annoyance, a smirk still evident on his smug face. "But you are going to have to let me touch her sooner or later, I mean it's only a matter of time before she falls for me." His voice was malicious and menacing.

"She is not falling for you, or me for that matter." I argued in retaliation and he let out a chuckle.

"Oh Eddie you are so terribly naive. That girl is head over heals for you! The only thing in our way of stealing her little heart is Kristen." I glanced at him in disbelief, aware that this was most likely another cruel trick.

"Kristen?" How in the world would such an ungrateful woman come between Alice and I?

"Our little Alice is quite jealous of the wench." I glared at him for the nickname but he continued all the same. "I believe that a repeat of the Tom situation would suffice." I shook my head at him.

"What happened to Tom was an accident." I denied having any affiliation with the man.

"If that's what you'd call an accident then maybe Kristen should have an accident." Throughout the discussion Alice hadn't stirred which I was grateful she wasn't hearing any of this.

"No, absolutely not." He rolled his eyes again, looking bored.

"Fine, I'll sort it out myself then." His eyes glanced over at Alice, who I was now holding protectively against me. "Are you ever going to tell her how you feel? Or are just going to keep getting friend zoned?" His smirk returned to his lips but his face held a certain sense of seriousness.

"It's too soon." I replied simply to which he let out a groan.

"You're joking right? I mean she comes over every week, she knows where literally everything in this house is and the two of you already act as if you are married! Just ask her out and be done with it!" He exclaimed before disappearing altogether. I let my gaze fall back to Alice's sleeping form. She looked almost angelic, so innocent and vulnerable. I carefully shifted her body so that I could easily pick her up. I looped one arm underneath her knees with the other supporting her back, I took her to the guest bedroom, placing her gently onto the bed.

I kissed her lightly on the forehead before returning to my own room and getting some rest.

-----------------

Hey guys! Dark Ed is here wooooooo!

I'm currently updating from my musical rehearsal and it's safe to say that the sound of music is going to give me nightmares for years. This was a mixed scene honestly, they are definitely growing closer and the story is really kicking off in the way I wanted it to happy days!

Have I done Ed right? He will be a massive part of the plot and any feedback will be absolutely wonderful!

"I may be a nun but I'll beat your ass with this bible." Mikayla as a nun 2017