She Fought With Death, She is a Fighter

She was lying on the road, hit by a truck, it was bleeding heavily, and her eyes were closed. I don’t know what to do. I called her enormous time ‘Fuggi… Fuggi… Fuggi…’ but she didn’t open her eyes, she was pale, her Chashma was broken, I removed it, her head was injured and I noticed her legs also bleeding. I checked down for her pulse, and it is beating, without wasting time I immediately called for ambulance, and we rushed to the hospital.  Seeing her like this reminded me the haunting past.

That day, same like this night, my mom and dad, met with a car accident. I was there with them, my mom hold my hands and she didn’t leave it. Still I remember the last moment I spent with my mom and dad. Saying ‘Take care of you and Alia’ they both closed their eyes once forever. I shook my head; this cannot happen again, I can’t lose my Fuggi.

We reached hospital, on the way I informed our family. Within an hour they all reached hospital. I called Purab but Bulbul also came along with him. I feel really sorry that I have to struggle Bulbul at this condition. It was not good; still she insisted that she will be with us in hospital. Doctors took Fuggi inside the operation theatre. Ram uncle and Sarla aunty were crying vigorously. I didn’t see a single drop of tears in Purab’s eyes. He was standing near the operation theatre door as a lifeless person.

Alia and Daadi reached the hospital, I explained everything to Daadi, and she consoled me and said that nothing will happen to my Fuggi. I never believed in God. My life changed near a Mandir, by meeting Sarla aunty, again I prayed for a miracle. I want my Fuggi. I folded my hands infront of the Ganesh idol in the hospital reception.

I prayed for her, my life, my love, my light in the dark, my support during my hard times, my soul, my Fuggi. She is everything to me. I don’t want loneliness. I promised that hereafter I won’t show my anger to her, never ever scold her, will never leave her. I just want her back.

Tears rolled by remembering her image, while she drenched in the rain. Her words still rings in my mind, ‘Good Bye Mr. Abhi’ I shouted with pain ‘You can’t leave like this Fuggi’ Alia came and consoled me, I hugged her, I don’t know what medicine for my pain was. I cried. The doctor came out of the operation theatre. I stood up and rushed to him, every other joined me. I enquired about Fuggi’s condition. The doctor said me that Fuggi’s condition was turning critical, she needed blood immediately.

The doctor turned to Ram uncle and Sarla aunty and said that they are her parents so that they can donate blood for Fuggi. The operation can be successful if they donate blood at right time. They looked me helplessly. Bulbul patted Sarla aunt’s back, to console them.

The fact of Fuggi’s life is going to turn her life upside down. The doctor rushed them to sign the papers soon and come for donating the blood. I said the doctor and also confronted the fact of Fuggi’s life that ‘Ram uncle and Sarla aunty was not her parents. They adopted her

Ram uncle and Sarla aunty broke into tears there and fell on the floor. Daadi and Alia were shocked and they composed after a while then they consoled them. Doctor advised to arrange the blood soon; else Fuggi would go to COMA stage.

I cannot handle this much, I am alone, comeback Fuggi. You were there for me to help me and handle things, now I couldn’t without you. Please.

I can donate blood for her

We all heard a shaking voice; we turned to see Purab standing near the operation theatre door. Still I didn’t see a single drop of tears from his eyes. Immediately I and Doctor rushed to him, I asked him how he can donate blood; he said that his blood was same as Fuggi’s blood group with little hesitation. Doctor took him inside the operation theatre without wasting time.