Our Personal and Professional Life

I joined in the Love Life Music Company, as I have already selected in the audition, I directly started working in the album. Initially I thought I gonna work in an album but later it turned to be bunch of albums. I have to give my 200 percent for better results. I have the emotion support from my family that is Daadi, Ram uncle, Sarla Aunty. A brotherly support from Purab and two sisters Alia and Bulbul, of course Fuggi who can compensate all the others care by her love.

My first album got launched; Love Life Music Company also launched me as their new singer. The first album was super hit. One thing I learnt from that was to become a ‘Rockstar’ I need some more things to handle with. I started to write my own lyrics for my songs. I should say that I have a supporting work environment who kept me encouraged for my works. Thanks to Fuggi.

While starting the work of Lyricist, first thing reminded me was Fuggi’s proposal lyrics, I called her asked whether I can use her lyrics for my song. She said that I can use it with pleasure. I just remembered the college days with her and wrote the lyrics with her lyrics as the first line of the song. This song was not for album, it was for some special day.

Following with the success of their album, an added surprise was Abhishek Prem Mehra that was me has won the Best Fresh Found of The Year. I made my own identity and fan following started to flow over for my songs and my voice. Back to Back Music albums launched and concerts, “The Rise of Rockstar”. Fuggi and the entire family were happy for me. A year rolled with completely busy schedule, I was tagged as “Rockstar Abhi” as my Fuggi dreamt for.

Alia and Bulbul had completed their designing studies; the toughest job was to stand between Alia and Bulbul for selecting their designing dress. Fuggi helped me to solve this, she assigned that Alia will be designing all my concert dresses, and for Bulbul she said that I has to be the model or ambassador or show-stopper, which I agreed immediately. Alia and Bulbul was happy. Fuggi’s decision and thoughts were very clear.

Purab and Bulbul’s marriage came on the row. My marriage with Fuggi was also finalized but after a year, so now we are a family. Marriage preparation for Purab and Bulbul was done with full swing. I can see Fuggi was running here and there with her responsibility. She needs everything to be perfect for Purab. Till date I couldn’t understand the relationship between Purab and Fuggi. I remember that Fuggi said the Purab was not her brother. I didn’t get my answer but I got a kind of answer on the family night before Purab and Bulbul marriage.

We all sat on rooftop at Fuggi’s house; Bulbul’s parents, my family and Fuggi’s family all were present at that night. We were just sharing some moments of joking and teasing. To make the night even more interesting, we started to play, the game is simple “Do what you picked” a bowl consists of collection of chits, and we have to do what written on the chit which we pick.

I got the chit which said me to share the life’s most memorable moment, I said that day when Fuggi introduced me to the entire college as “Rockstar Abhi” and my first performance at Purab’s farewell party. To my wonder, Fuggi got the chit which said to relive the most memorable moment in her life. I was keen to know what she gonna do. For me Fuggi was always a package of Surprises. She called Purab and asked to stand infront of her. Purab stood up and stand near her facing her. The thing which was done by Fuggi confused me.

She came close to Purab, her both the palm locked behind his neck, and slowly she kept her both feet over Purab’s feet respectively. Purab smiled as he understood what Fuggi gonna do. I can see Ram uncle and Sarla aunty were smiling, even Bulbul was smiling widely. Purab slowly curved his hands around her waist. The scenario infront of me gave the awesome definition of their bonding. Purab started to walk backside slowly, and Fuggi smiled widely.
Yes, if you ignore Purab and saw Fuggi alone, it will look like Fuggi was walking. After few steps, Fuggi hugged Purab tightly, I can see Purab’s eyes were welled up with tears and he too hugged her tightly.