I am Confused because of Her

She kissed me in my forehead, in that second, I felt my mom and opened my eyes. Tears rolled over my cheek. She cleared it and said that if I cry like this then my parents will not like her. I didn’t get what she was trying to say and then she said that if I cry like this, then my parents will think that she was a bad girl who made their son to cry. I smiled and said that they will be only happy that I got a wonderful girl in my life, and they will like her too. Like a child she asked ‘really they will like me?’ I nodded and turned to leave the place. But uncle’s car was not there. I heard her chuckle and saw her; she said they have left the place already. She had planned the day for me but I'm late to understand it.

We walked to our home; it made me to remember that day when she was intoxicated. She didn’t talk much, but whatever she talked it was all about me and my music. I wondered and asked her about her passion. She replied that she didn’t have a particular one as a passion, whatever she likes, it will be her passion, and she does it full heartedly.

To make our conversation even more interesting, I asked her about myself, how she felt when she first time she met me, I have the curiosity till date that what made her to make me as her friend. She explained me about our first meet at the library, when she was trying to get a book, I helped her. I didn’t remember when I did. For me I saw her for the first time, when she returned from the sports meet during our second year second semester. But she said that she knew me from the day I joined. I have missed noticing her. She thought I was loneliness lover. Later she realized she was wrong.

We reached her home that was an awesome walking with her. She stepped inside her gateway, I stopped her. She turned and came near me. I don’t know why and what made me to question her but I dared to ask. I asked her why she didn’t say anything when I asked her if I proposed her means what will be her reply. She smiled and asked me why I am curious to know the answer and she questioned back me that whether I have any idea to propose her. What should I reply now? Man you got caught under your own trap.

She was genius and she let me into the same spot which I created for her. I replied as it’s just a curiosity but definitely I stammered a little and all along she was controlling her smile and laugh. I thought to leave the place before she could ask me anything that could be hypothetical for me to answer. I turned to leave but stopped on my tracks by her reply. She said that she will think about it if I propose her. I looked her with shock and confusion. What was she trying to say me? Before I could question her she left inside with a sparkling shy smile. Flutters, Flutters and Flutters all over inside me.

Purab shifted to Mumbai, along with him Daadi and Alia also left back. Semester holidays also got over. College reopens. Seniors which was little pride for everyone in their college life and for me too. First day itself I got a surprising thing that she sat near me in my bench. Everyone in the class started to murmur things about us. But she never cared, so I too. Previous semester result came, we both topped in our class, she said this was the first time, someone was competing with her. I replied her not to think me as an opponent. She laughed and said that we share the same place, and she never thinks me as an opponent.

Days started with laughter and ended with discussions about the day. Inter college competition came on the row. I registered myself for singing. She was good in dancing so she registered for it. She was supposed to dance with Akash. Purab will be always in contact with me to know about us. One thing made me to clear my confusion about me and My Pragya, Purab said that Pragya was not at all talking very much with him nowadays, whenever she talks she used to talk about me a lot. Purab asked me that whether we both have any special feeling for each other. That was a direct question. Even she too asked the same but I don’t dare to answer. I said that she was a close friend to me and nothing like that, Purab sighed which made me to think why Purab wants to know about it.