I can't lose Her

It was a perfect beautiful morning, when you woke up from your love’s embrace. I was holding my world in my arm; she was resting over my chest, the secure place of my love to rest. It was her birthday, we celebrated it at midnight, and it was more romantic and a surprise gift for her. Only we both were here, all alone, the sun’s brightest rays, peep inside the tent, she squeezed her eyes, I raised my palm over to hide the sunrays on her eyes. She smiled, as she guessed it is me who was protecting her sensitive eyes from sunrays.

I kissed her forehead and greeted ‘Good morning’ and again wished her ‘Happy Birthday Fuggi’, she snuggled and hugged me tightly. I asked her to get up soon, as we need to return home, for celebrating her birthday. I got permission from Ram uncle to celebrate her birthday with me at midnight. That was the important thing I got from Ram uncle before planning for this day out. Since they were overprotective towards Pragya the reason of getting permission was most important.

She woke up with a lazy yawn, my birthday baby. Her saree slipped and she was not conscious about it. I teased her whether she was turning my mood on. She immediately adjusted her saree and poked my chest with a wonderful shy smile. My Fuggi is a blushing Queen. I packed the things, and now it was time to remove the tent, she took the bag and went out of the tent. She came inside again to check whether everything was cleared, I followed her and hugged her from the back. We both were in the same dress, which we wore at night.

To my surprise she asked me whether we can spend some more time here, I badly want to accept her wish. But I couldn’t, since it is a lonely island, we can be there only till limited permitted time. I explained the situation, she nodded half heartedly. I want to cheer up the birthday girl. I don’t want to see her upset, that too on her birthday. I turned her to face me, I traced her cheek with the back of my fingers, and she closed her eyes by the effect of my touch. She encircled her arm around my neck and came close to me. I kissed the eyes, which made me to fall for her. She opened her eyes with my kiss.

I slightly brushed my lips with hers, my palm cupped her face, and I nibbled and started to kiss her lips passionately. She gave up soon and joined me with the kiss. We both want to mark this day as one of the life’s best days. Need of more closeness, we were in the urge to lead to the bed again, the passionate kiss turned a wild one. Her hands were wandering over my back and my arms and cupping my face roughly, it was just waiting for the barrier to break out and explodes the passion. Where my hands squeezed her hip and traced her arms and reached her shoulder. I pulled her pallu down and hugged her in a sensuous way. We both can feel the heat we were creating. I kissed her down one by one, her cheek, her chin, her jaw, her throat, her neck and slowly it leaded to her cleavage, she moaned my name with the arousing pleasure voice.

Our exploding passionate moment disturbed by the ship alarming sound. It is time to leave the place. I took the pallu and helped her to adjust the dress. She helped me to set my hair, which was ruffled by her impatient hands. I brushed her wet lips with my thumb and quickly shared a peck on her lips. We came out of the tent. The Ship owner greeted us and we vacated the place with our things.

First I took her to my home; I knew Daadi Alia will be in Fuggi’s home. I took Fuggi to my home; so that I can gift her dress I bought for her which she can wear infront of the family. We both got ready and it was around evening while we reach her home. The home was well decorated and it was Fuggi’s 22nd birthday. Our family welcomed us, and it was not that much grand celebration. Only our family members and Fuggi’s Institute staffs were present in the party.

Everyone gifted her many presents, but for me Purab and Bulbul gifted Fuggi, the best gift. Yes, Purab and Bulbul were going to be Parents soon. Pragya hugged Purab and he twirled her in joy. She teased Bulbul for a while, but got shut when Bulbul tricked back and teased Fuggi for her marriage and babies. I stood there with complete embarrassment. I have to shut Bulbul so I teased her to deliver a boy soon, so that I can assure her for a girl baby. I saw both Fuggi and Bulbul’s face blushed with crimson red. Now this two will be silent for a while.