Teaser

I shouldn’t had showed this much anger to her. It was my entire mistake that I meant the words very wrongly. She loved me selflessly but I shouldn’t compare her love with this. I was confused to the core and I tried to call her, but she was not attending my call.

It was almost midnight, it was raining heavily, and the windows were not closed properly. I stood up from my bed to close the window, I can see someone was standing infront of the gate and drenching in the rain. The figure was somewhat familiar, so I squeezed my eyes and checked properly. It was her, my Fuggi. I have done the mistake, she was letting her punish.

I ran down and reached her, pulled her to come inside but she didn’t, I said sorry to her, but she didn’t utter a single word. I kept on repeated my ‘Sorry’ but she stood there by holding her arms crossed over her chest and drenching in rain. I pulled her close to me and asked why she was punishing her like this. The reply I got shook my world to the hell. She replied me “I don’t want to marry you, Good Bye Mr. Abhi”. She left the place, where I stood there like a lifeless person. I deserve this hatred.

Stay tuned for the updates…
With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)