We Are Complete Fuggi

Hey readers,

This is the last part; this story was about Abhi’s life and his POV how his life changed after Pragya getting into his life. As it was a flashback throughout this story, and at the end of this part you will find ‘Today’ it means the flashback had ended. And in this part there are little mature content.
Please read and vote and don’t forget to share your views.

******

Marriage completed and we were wished by every guest who has come to attend our marriage. It looked like a marriage reception too. Fuggi was really gorgeous in this added makeup, her blushing. When I saw Fuggi as a married Woman, it felt some more content. I have seen her in different characters. As s bookworm, as a determinant player, as a topper, as a fun loving person, as a teacher, as a coach, as a naughtiest daughter, as a partner in crime sister, as a guiding friend, as an emotional girl, as a lover, as a supportive girl friend and of course gonna see as a better life partner cum soul mate. She handles everything, so carefully and contently.

Salute to every women, who handles multiple responsibilities, but never get tired and never get retired’

All in a sudden, a thought strike my mind ‘How did Fuggi know about her birth fact?’ I don’t know why it has hovered into my thoughts, still I need an answer. I want to know whether any of the other in the family had shared it with her. My mind voice warned me that I had taken a promise from her not to think about it after getting married to me, now how could I get the answer for my this question. I looked her, who was busy talking with Bulbul and Alia. Daadi called me and said that it was time to reach home.

She reached to Mehra Mansion, my Fuggi as my wife. Daadi has arranged all the rituals for the ‘Grahapravesh’. She imprinted her palm mark with the mixture water on the entrance wall and she did the Grahapravesh, pushing the rice bowl with her right leg, followed by imprinting her foot marks inside our house. We stood in the Mandir of our house, and she lit up the light, as per my Daadi’s request. Finally all the marriage rituals were accomplished.

It was night, I entered inside my room and it was beautifully decorated with flowers and scented candles. I just got in, and search for my Fuggi. She was in the balcony, which was our favorite place to share moments. She had changed her dress, the heavy lehenga, and dressed up in a dark green silk saree, which was transparent, showing off her skin in the rightful places. Her hair had been redone, as she had removed her hair bun and left it loose to wander over her shoulder, which was barely uncovered with her low neck blouse, with a single thin knot. I didn’t disturb her, straightly went inside my closet and changed my dress, came out with a casual pant, with a white shirt, which she kept in my wardrobe and mentioned it to wear for the night.

I laced my arms across her waist, slowly as it thrilled her senses and she jerked a little, I composed her by interlocking my hands over her belly and settled my chin over her shoulder and nuzzled her neck, where I can smell the fragrance of her hair, which was freshen awhile before, I guess she had a fresh bath. I gave some wet kiss and a gentle love bite. She leaned back to me and caressed my cheek with her soft palm and smiled, without breaking our back hug. I asked her, why she was standing here and she replied she wants to break the promise for a while. I wondered which promise she was talking about.

Lies and Promises brings many problem – because we can never keep track of both’

She turned to face me, I was just frozen. Her soft smooth hair, settle over her shoulder, she had filled her hairline with Kumkum; she wasn’t wearing her Chashma, no makeup. Her lips doesn’t need a lipstick, still she had done a single layer coating. Her neck carries our precious bonding, her Mangalsutra. To go below that, then it will drive me crazy, so my eyes travelled back to look into her eyes. She smiled, and said that she wants a promise from me, so that she wants to break the promise which she gave in this same place before few days. I understood, and said her to go ahead.