Chapter 2

ISABELLA'S POV

If you're asking, Yes. It was very exciting, and marvelous. This is my first time in America and I've usually just heard about New York, California, and sometimes even Florida. Shelly shares about Georgia, but not often. So I really was amazed at everything and all the places we went to. I even shopped a lot.

And I was really excited to go to Florida.

I haven't been to any Disney park, whether Hong Kong, Japan, France, California, or Florida. Well, obviously. I haven't been outside the Philippines.

We travelled for another hour before we arrived in Orlando. When we reached our destination, we looked for the Blue Heron Hotel where we would be staying in. Once done checking in, we went to our room. We all had one "room". But the room had 1 pair of bunk beds in the hall, a washing machine "in a closet", 2 rooms with a queen bed, a kitchen, and a living room. It was like a mini apartment of some sort.

"Wow!" Jill said. And indeed, it was breathtaking. Our room overlooked a beautiful glistening lake. There was a boardwalk leading up to the middle of the lake. "Why don't we go downstairs to the lake? We could take pictures there. Besides, it's not too hot." Shelly said. "Sure"

So after loading all our luggage into the rooms, we went out to the lake for a few minutes and took pictures.

The sight was amazing. The lake was a beautiful blue and the trees around us were such a gorgeous green.

"So where will we eat dinner?" Vina asked. That's Vina. Eats a lot, but doesn't get fat. "We could go to Golden Corral." Shelly suggested. "Okay, let's go!" Vina said. "But we just got here. Let's enjoy, Vina." Maran said. "Aw. But I'm hungry." "So am I," said Jill. "Okay. Let's go." Shelly said. So we went up to our room to get our stuff then headed down to the lobby to wait while Shelly got the van.

The lobby's walls were painted with different scenes of a beach. One wall had a seagull flying over the sand, while another, um, I don't know. I wasn't actually observing the other walls of the room, just the one behind us. So while we waited for Shelly, we all started talking about the things we wanted to do.

We talked about riding roller coasters, water rides, all the food, and the characters we wanted to meet. I know. We're not children anymore and taking pictures with mascots is probably childish, but it's our first time in Disney, so we might as well enjoy. Then Shelly arrived with the van.

We arrived at Golden Corral a few minutes later. After getting off the highway, Shelly pointed to a restaurant with the Golden Corral sign. I was amazed.The whole restaurant was a big buffet.

We chose a table for eight and we all got food four at a time. As you might've guessed, Vina, Jill, Sammy and Maran went first. Angel, Reyna, Shelly and I were in the second batch. We ordered Golden Corral's bread, and when I spread butter on it and took a bite, this bread became my favorite. Their bread was super delicious!

Then the four girls came and we went to get our food.

Everything was separated by category. All the viand were in one long, curved "line/counter", while the desserts were on the other side, and the salads and soup were in the middle.

I went to the viand section first. There was a lot to choose from. Even pizza! I got a slice of cheese pizza, mashed potato, teriyaki chicken, rice, fried chicken, and macaroni and cheese. Quite a lot of food, huh? Yeah, I know. But we were all hungry, and the food was delicious.

Shelly and I basically got the same food, while Reyna got 2 slices of pizza and chicken. Vina and Jill got so much food, that I couldn't tell which food they ate. Maran and Sammy got almost the same as Reyna and I.