"Could I maybe get some of you in goal?" He asks and I sigh.

"I don't have a keeper's jersey."

"I do." Karen says, disappearing for a moment before returning with a keeper's jersey for me.

"Then yes." I say, pulling this jersey off and switching it with the keeper's jersey, taking the gloves that are handed to me when I'm set. Karen warms me up in goal, too before sending me some actual strikes and crosses and shit like that, after a while, after I've turned into Ash a couple of times, and get up from the ground where my inner Ash came out and sigh when Wade says he should have what the school wants. So I take off the gloves and take the water Karen hands me, mentally questioning where she got it until I see the rack of bottles beside her feet. Wade walks off to go talk with Steven, so I let Karen continue working me. In goal, on the field. A workout is a work out. After a while of me resting, Wade comes back smiling.

"He loves them. But he wants a shot of you just standing there with the ball. In your hands." He says and I nod, getting up and catching the ball Karen kicks at me. After those pictures are taken, he disappears again, so I open my kit bag and grab my shirt, changing out of the uniform and back into my normal clothes. When Wade comes back, he shakes my hand.

"It was a pleasure working with you." He says and I nod.

"Pleasure was all mine, Wade. Tell Kenna to stop being. A stranger, I'd love to catch up with her some time when I'm in town." I say and he nods before shaking Karen's hand and disappearing. When he's gone, Karen turns to me and makes a face.

"You reek, kid."

-

When I get to Orlando, Ash is waiting for me and she's got that smile on her face like she's up to something.

"If you put a snake in my bed, Ashlyn, I swear to fucking Abby, I'll murder you."

"Don't worry. No snakes yet." She says and I chuckle.

"There better not be. I'll move in with Ali if you ever pull that shit."

"Stop worrying." When we get close to the house, Ash smacks her right hand over my eyes and I groan.

"Ash. Come on. Drive like a normal human." I say, but huff when I feel her park the car and turn it off. Scrunching my nose when a sweaty training shirt is put over my face as Ash gets out.

"Don't touch the shirt." Ash says as she gets out, so I suffer the smell until Ash pulls me out of the Jeep, turns me, removes the shirt before putting it right back and ties it behind my head, and leads me forward a few steps after turning me again, once we're stopped, she pulls the shirt from my shirt and I see the team standing in front of me, so I furrow my brow, turning to Ash, who turns me right back to the girls as they move to reveal a new looking car.

"Funny joke, guys, who's car is that? Oprah's?" I ask, watching as Alex pulls a set of keys from her pocket and tosses them to me.

"It's not much, but we all pulled together to get you something, then Orlando City's president told Tom to tell us to keep our money, that they'd pay for a car for you, since you were such a big part of the championship we brought home."

"Guys." I say and Alex walks over to me, taking my hand, opening it and putting the keys in my palm.

"You can't refuse something from the person that gives you your paychecks." Ali says and I sigh, looking at the keys to the white Jeep in front of me.

"So I guess they thought they'd be funny and make the captains' cars look like the captains are the yin yang?" I ask and Ash chuckles.

"Carli already calls us The Twins. Why not add to the validation?" She asks, tossing an arm over my shoulders and I smile, laughing.