-twenty two-

By noon, Cadie had gone through 8 cups of tea and Hunter was already on his way to make her the 9th. 

"So, the auditions are during sixth period," Hunter said. "Which is in 30 minutes. My plan is that you go get ready, and then I can take you over there. If you still have no voice I'm sure that your teacher will let you come another day and try again."

Cadie sat up and nodded. She could do this, and her throat was feeling much better than in the morning, so hopefully everything would go smoothly. All she had to do was get through the audition and everything would be okay.

At 12:23 Hunter pulled into the school parking lot. After getting out of the car he came around to open Cadie's door for her.

"Alright, this is it. I know you are probably nervous, but you've got this. I have heard you practice and you are really good, so just go in there and be confident." he said, helping her out of the car.

Cadie just frowned. She was confident that she knew her lines, but this was still not going to be easy.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Hunter asked.

Cadie shook her head, she needed to do this by herself. Knowing Hunter was there watching her would make the whole thing 10 times harder.

"Okay, well I'll be waiting out here for you. Good luck," he said.

Cadie smiled, took a deep breath, and gave Hunter a hug. This was it.

I hated this chapter, it was ew, but I am going to do like a tripple update tonight. Also you guys are lucky because this was going to end in the next like, chapter, but I decided to change something, and now there will be more chapters, and more #Hadie, so your welcome c: