-fifteen-

Fifth period went by really fast, and Cadie was sweating like a pig by the time the bell rung. Hunter was coming to pick her up from class.

After a painfully quiet and awkward walk, they reached the lunchroom.

Cadie sat down at the empty space next to Graham and he smiled at her. She scanned the cafeteria and spotted the little corner she normally sat at with her head in a book, devouring her sandwich.

Speaking of sandwich, Cadie was starving. She pulled her lunch out of her bag and unwrapped the sandwich. She let out a slight moan as the perfect amount of peanut butter, bread, and banana entered her mouth.

"Uh what are you eating?" Hunter asked from beside her.

She chewed slowly and then swallowed. "It's a peanut butter and banana sandwich, why?"

"Isn't that disgusting?" 

Cadie's mouth basically dropped to the floor. How dare Hunter insult the perfection that was peanut butter banana sandwiches!

"Excuse me, did you just imply that the best sandwich in the world is disgusting?"

Hunter was shocked, Cadie was being, well, kinda sassy today. "Um, sorry?"

"Apology accepted, now have a bite," she said handing Hunter the sandwich.

He cautiously took the sandwich from her and took a bite, expecting it to taste terrible. But to his surprise, it tasted more like heaven.

Cadie grinned and watched him swallow. 

"Jesus Christ how do you get it to taste like that?!" Hunter exclaimed.

"Well, I don't mean to brag but I kinda have the best peanut butter banana ratio ever," Cadie said proudly.

"That was so good, can you bring me one tomorrow?" he asked eagerly.

"I can do even better," she started, "I can teach you."

Okay you guys, here is the beginning of the teaching!!! I know this chapter was kinda weird and ya, but I tried to keep it under 275 words, which I did barely. Thanks for all your support, you are lovely people! Don't forget to drop a quick comment and say whatever, it just makes me smile :D