-twenty five-

A bit later after Hunter and Aaron's encounter, Cadie came running out of the building and launched herself at Hunter.

"I did it! I really did it, and I was awesome!" she exclaimed.

Hunter grinned down at her, "I'm sure you were, how could you not be awesome?"

Caide breathed out shakily, this was the happiest she had ever been. "Thank you so much Hunter, I would never have been able to do all of this without you. Really, you are the best."

He just smiled. She was beautiful, everything about her. The way her smile made her eyes brighter. The way she was so passionate. The way she was adorable without trying. Cadie was everything Hunter wanted, and he didn't care how cheesy it sounded, he would do almost anything for her. 

"Hey," Hunter said, breaking the comfortable silence that had falen upon them. "How about you let me take you out to dinner? Not a date, unless you want it to be."

Cadie bit her cheek. It was only as friends. "I think I'd like that,"

And with that they were off.

Sorry this is short but I don't want to start any new events because there are only a few chapters left. Also I like, just got 3,000 reads and now I have 3,800 and it's 144 in short stories??? Wtf is going on? Y'all are crazy but I love you.