-three-

Thanks to everyone who read / is reading this. In honor of 100 reads in one day, here is another update.

Cadie ran over her options in her head. 

She could protest, but usually that just causes more teasing, and who knew if she would even be able to form full sentences if she looked at his face?

Or, she could let it be and accept her (terrible) new nickname

Maybe she could give him a nickname to make it a thing? Cadie mentally sighed, why was social interaction so hard?

Oh! She could just chuck herself out the window! Yeah, that might work. Maybe if she was lucky there would be a serious injury and she wouldn't have to come to school and face Hunter ever again.

But of course she couldn't do that, the though of even a drop of blood almost sent her into another coughing/wheezing fit.

"Uhm, well, if I am going to be Strange then you get to be Margret," Cadie said without thinking. She patted herself on the back for actually speaking in an understandable language, but slapped herself at the same time for the terrible nickname. Margret? Really?

"Haha, good try. If I'm getting a nickname it's got to be badass. Like me." Hunter stated proudly.

"Or, uh, you could just call me by my name and I can call you Hunter?" She peeped out.

Hunter sighed, "Fine, you are no fun though Princess."

Cadie gasped. He called her Princess. Like Colton in Like Totally. Oh boy, he was making her insides melt.

"I though, um, I thought no nicknames." She said nervously.

"Well, I still don't know your name." He responded.

"Oh, I'm Cadie"

"Okay Princess."