-twenty seven-

By the time Monday rolled around, Cadie was about ready to explode.

As soon as the bell signaling lunch had begun rung, she grabbed Hunter and they rushed to the auditorium doors.

Cadie's basically eye raped the cast list, starting at the bottom. Her eyes trailed farther and farther up the list until she reached the top.

PRINCE ERIC - RIVER JOHNSON

ARIEL - CADIE MARTIN

"Oh my god, Cadie, you got the part!" Hunter exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, I did get the part!" Cadie repeated, launching herself at Hunter. 

The two stood in a warm hug, both of them were wearing goofy smiles and Cadie just kept repeating 'omg' over and over again.

Rehearsals for The Little Mermaid started a few weeks after the cast list was posted, and Hunter was in the audience cheering Cadie on whenever he could be. Most of the time he had football practice, but when he was free, he was there. Hunter loved watching Cadie act, she was always so happy, which in turn, made Hunter happy. 

At first, the only thing the cast did was table reads and blocking, but after rehearsals one day, the director pulled Cadie aside.

"Just letting you know," Mr Hobbs said, "tomorrow we will be doing the scene with you and River, so I was just making sure you were comfortable with the kiss."

Cadie tried hard to hide her feelings, because on the inside she was about to explode. Instead she plastered on her best smile, nodded, and walked away.

This was a big problem.

This was pretty bad and I don't know why, it took me 2 hours to finish it. Anywyas, I think there are only 3 chapter left you guys. Omg, freaking out. Just saying, I love you all so much. Like, you are amazing.

Picture of River to the side (I was just reading Mr. Popular and I, I'm not trying to steal...)