Part 10

I stood in the kitchen breathlessly as I watched Auston walk out, I was almost in shock over what just happened.  What was he trying to do to me? Where was this even going?

I just stayed in the kitchen until Steph and  Mitch were done with what they were doing.

"Hey Alina!" Steph called out

"In the kitchen!" I called back and she quickly came padding into where I was.

"Mitchy and I are going to Papa John's, what kind of pizza do you like?" She grinned

"BBQ chicken!" I smiled.

"Hey Aus!" Steph called out

"Yeah?" He answered

"What kind of pizza did you say you wanted again?"

"BBQ chicken!" Auston exclaimed

Steph just wiggled her brows at me and her and Mitch left quickly. I couldn't stay in the kitchen forever so I made my way into the living room where Auston was on his phone.

I was actually going to try and have a conversation with him but he was busy talking to someone. So instead of staying in there with him awkwardly I went back into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

Not a minute later Auston came back in and sat right beside me, almost on my lap that's how close he was to me.

I was trying not to listen to the conversation he was having but I was curious. It was a girl, maybe a girlfriend? He did just call her cute.

"I can't wait to see you soon Hanna." He smiled into the phone and I heard her say something.  

I tried to move away from Auston since we were in such a close proximity to each other, but he wouldn't let me. His hand clamped down hard onto my upper thigh, only about 2 inches away from my 'forbidden flower' as my mother liked to call it.

Their conversation continued and his hand was still pressed hard onto my thigh so I tried to move away again but his fingers dug into me slightly, leaving a possibility of bruises. Normally I wouldn't have liked the roughness but something about the thought of Auston dominating me made me want him to be even more rough.

"Listen Han, I'm gonna have to cut this short, but I'll call you soon." Auston said suddenly, hanging up the phone.

We sat in silence, I was waiting for him to say something, or at least remove his hand from my thigh.

"Well, now that were all alone, why don't we get to know each other a little better?" Auston said darkly

"What did you have in mind?" I asked timidly, scared for his answer

"21 questions. I'll go first."

I nodded my head.

"Simple one- what's your favorite colour?" He asked

"Red. What's your favorite number?" I asked

"Thirty-four, duh."

Auston thought for a while, and then finally spoke up.

"What did Mitch mean about the virgin thing?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing. Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked quickly.

"You didn't answer my question." Auston stated matter of factly

"I don't actually know what he meant by it. Now answer my question." I demanded.

"No, I don't. I think I know what Mitch meant by it." He admitted.

"Oh? And what is that?" I asked bravely

"I think he meant that you're a virgin." He smiled.

"Well that's for me to know and you to find out." I huffed.

"Next question," Auston began, finally removing his hand from my thigh and getting off the counter. Then he came in between my legs and firmly placed his hands on either side of me. Looking at me, dead in the eyes, making my body stiffen and my breathing to hitch.

"Who do you like?" He asked lowly.

"No one." I said automatically.

"Alina, who. do. you. like?" He made it clear that he wanted an answer. He made me nervous, not because I thought he was going to hurt me, but because of my feelings towards him.

After a long pause and a staring contest between us I finally spoke.

"You."

He looked at me deeply like he was examining every thing about me, my breathing rate was starting to pick up as my heart rate increased. I was staring right back at him, trying my best to be brave.

Suddenly his lips met roughly with mine, one hand on the back of my head, the other, slowly making its way up my thigh, but stopping just before my crotch. He kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot and making me let out a quiet and unintentional moan.

But then he stopped, he smirked at me lustfully and walked out of the kitchen just as Steph and Mitch walked into the apartment, leaving me on the counter an extremely turned on mess.

I walked to the bathroom to cool down and regroup. I was looking at my reflection when I noticed something on my neck. A hickey. Great. 

I walked out into the kitchen hoping nobody would notice. But as luck would have it, the ever observant Mitch Marner spotted it right away.

"What's that?" He asked pointing to my neck

"What's what?" I questioned

"This!" He said, poking my neck

I looked at Steph who was smiling like a mad woman.

"I don't know." I stuttered.

Mitch looked back and forth between Auston and I and then dug into his pizza. I was hoping food would make him forget about it.