Part 7

Steph LaChance❣️
"Come over!"

Me
"Now? It's 10 at night!"

Steph LaChance❣️
"Yessss!"

I put some clothes back on and made my way over to Steph and Mitch's place. When I got there, Steph greeted me at the door with palm bay's.

"Drink up! You can stay here tonight!" She cheersed me and we both started sipping.

I walked into the living room to see Mitch, Auston, William and some other girl, I assumed it was either Auston or Mitch's date.

"You invited HER?" Auston asked, sounding disgusted.

"SHE has a name... and yes I invited her. She's my best friend." Steph hugged me and gave a little peck on the cheek.

"Alina! This is Alanna, my girlfriend." William smiled and I shook the girls hand.

"Our names are very similar." I chuckled and she laughed, nodding her head. She seemed like a nice girl, someone easy to get along with like Steph.

"So we're gonna play cards against humanity... Alina are you familiar with it?" Mitch asked, bringing out a huge black box.

"Um, maybe I've heard about it. Never played it though." I giggled and Mitch gave me a brief explanation of it.

I think it was easy enough to play and we got into a very big and very hilarious game.

I ended up winning, by a landslide.

"Beginners luck!" William exclaimed.

"No she probably cheated." Auston said unamused.

"Auston you can't really cheat in cards against humanity." Mitch rolled his eyes.

And by the time the game was done, everyone was pretty drunk. I could definitely drink more though and I think Steph knew that. We started taking shots, for me they went down like water, I wasn't sure about the others, but at this point it was really easy for me to get drunk.

"Guys, I need to pee so bad!" I laughed, getting up and stumbling a bit before walking to the washroom.

When I finished up I washed my hands and opened the door, Auston jumped out at me, scaring the absolute shit out of me. I screamed and fell on the floor, causing Auston to laugh, and I had no clue he was filming until I got a notification on my phone.

Auston_Matthews tagged you in a post

I checked to see what it was and sure enough it was the video, and it included me falling. It was kind of embarrassing but it was funny as well. The caption was ridiculous. "Who knew Russians scared so easily? @Alina_natasha"

"Auston!" I was exclaimed, trying to sound upset, but he laughed and pretended like he didn't do anything wrong.

"That's so embarrassing!" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Well maybe embarrassment is good once in a while. I'm keeping it up." He said stubbornly and I groaned.

The music playing in the background was nice to listen to, and then a song that I've known a while and loved ever since I heard it the first time started playing. Daddy issues by the neighbourhood.

I started singing along to it and I didn't realize everyone was staring at me in awe until Steph started freaking out.

"Alina! You're the most amazing singer I've ever heard!" She exclaimed

"What?" I chuckled awkwardly, I hoped nobody would notice that I was singing, but they did.

"Yeah, not bad for a virg-" Mitch stopped himself from what he was saying.

"What?" Auston asked suddenly.

"Nothing!" Mitch said awkwardly.

Oh my god. Mitch Marner, what is wrong with you?

"No what were you going to say?" Auston urged him to talk.

"I was gonna say not bad for a girl from Virginia. But she's not from Virginia." Mitch made up a ridiculous drunk lie, why couldn't he have just left it?

Luckily William and his girlfriend were too caught up in each other's lips to notice the conversation going on.

"Mitchell!" Steph hissed, slapping his arm. I was trying to pretend like nothing was wrong.

"Well it kinda seemed like you were gonna say not bad for a virgin." Auston pried to get it out of Mitch.

"Yeah, like a party virgin I mean." Oh my GOD! Mitch just shut up.

"Anyways! Let's drink more alcohol!" Steph said loudly before taking another swig of rum.

After drinking, drinking and more drinking, I had to vomit. I didn't normally vomit either but I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up everything.

I heard someone walk up and I assumed it was Steph, who held my hair back and rubbed my back while I was basically throwing up my insides.

"Now I know what Mitch meant about virgin." A deep voice chuckled. Auston.

I laughed, with my head still in the toilet. But that's the thing. He really had no clue, and I didn't want him to know either. It's embarrassing, among other things.

Everyone ended up staying at Mitch and Stephs, Willy and Alanna stayed in the guest bedroom, I slept in the chair and Auston slept on the couch.

Luckily nothing more was said about the virgin thing which is very good for me. I was hoping it would be forgotten by morning. Especially since everyone was so drunk, and I hoped they would forget about my singing too. I've taken lessons since I moved to Canada to help me with my English and I didn't realize I was decent at it, I just sang to learn.