His eyes lingered down to look at what I was wearing but quickly moved up when he probably sensed me sending him bloody daggers.

"What the fuvk are you wearing?"

"Clothes?!"

Bloody mood swings.

"Why are you wearing their clothes....why?" he spoke through gritted teeth. His breath became harsh and shallow, his hands automatically curling into fists at his sides.

"Oh, you out of all the people should know why! Since I have no belongings back at my old room!"

He quickly walked towards me and stood just three feet away from me. His distinct smell entered my body in tremendous waves, ruining every single nerve ending of my body. Lighting anything that could be lit, burning anything that could be burnt. The smell filled me. Drowned me.

I guess that he felt the same since he pulled me into his hard chest, embracing me. He moved one of his hand behind my neck and pulled me even closer. He leaned down after a while and buried his face in my hair, inhaling my smell.

"Tu sei mia. Il mio, Vivian." (You are mine. My, Vivian)

I was standing there frozen, trying to understand what was happening.

I felt my eyes closing. Why?

Then all of a sudden, I was inhaling him. Taking in every inch of his scent. Trying to keep it locked within me forever.

"I h-hope," he stepped back as he cleared his throat, " I hope you liked your new room." he hesitantly passed me a smile.

I could laugh at this situation.

What was happening? First, we reject each other, then we dance together, then we talk shit about each other, then we hate each other, then we hug each other? What is wrong with us?

I raised one of my brows at him, not having any more of it, I snapped, "Oh since we are on the same page, let me put this very nicely for you, Alpha Ethan, what in the world made you think that I needed a new room? For your information, I am quite content with the room I'm living in. I've got great company there, too."

He let out a deep, warning growl. "Don't test me, mio caro." (my dear)

"What fuvking language are you speaking?"

"Scemo," he smirked. (fool)

"Forget it. Just answer my question," I started stomping my feet, waiting for him to answer.

"You never answered my question."

I threw my hands in the air, "Unbelievable! Okay fine, you want to know how I liked the bloody room? I hate it, absolutely hate it!" His face fell and a frown appeared. "I despise it just like I despise you! And you know what? I haven't even seen the room because I don't fucking care, just like I don't fucking care for-"

He let out another growl, but this time it was louder. Way louder. I never expected him to get this mad.

This boy and his problems.

"Do not complete that sentence or so Goddess help me....." he closed his eyes and tilted his face up.

I didn't know how or what to answer back so I just stood idle, waiting for him to speak.

"Do you like him?" 

"Excuse me?"

"Tyler. Do you like that pup?" he was facing me now, his face and body tense. His lips set in a straight line.