Chapter FourteenPointFive

Start from the beginning

“What happened to Demetrius?”

He was livid and devastated. The King soon passed his throne over to Arabella and Lucian. Demetrius knew that he needed a whole lot of power to over throw the werewolves. He started to use dark magic again. I didn’t oppose to it because I loved my dear brother. The woman literally broke him into pieces. When he asked for my assistance, I obliged. Together we killed King Lucian and Queen Arabella. We tried to look for their son, but the Spirits interfered. They banished Demetrius and I. They also punished the Magiks for not trying to help the werewolves. The Magiks were to be obligated to the descendants of Queen Arabella. They will serve her descendants and their mates until the end of time,’ he looked over at me and smirked. ‘Now that’s where you and Arabella come into the picture.’

“Since we have mated, Arabella and I will gain the control over the Magiks?” I couldn’t believe it. That wasn’t possible!

Very much so. That is why I’m back. I have been too lenient with my brother,’ he looked at me pleadingly. ‘Let me help you fight in this war against Baine. Somebody needs to teach ym brother a lesson. I know I should have never helped him overthrow the King and Queen. Please let me help you.’

Fine. But you will not be gaining too much control over my body. I need to win my mate’s heart back. Also, you need to help me get out of this dark abyss,” my knees buckled as an overwhelming pain came rippling through my spine and stomach. “What…Is…Happening?” I choked out as my lungs felt like they were going to explode.

The Magiks are coming for you. The power too. You just need to wait and see,’ He disappeared, taking the remainder of the light with him.

We need you Alpha…” A distant voice mumbled.

“I am right here!” I tried to yell, only to have the pain intensify at every word spoken. “I…”

My body felt as if it was on fire and breathing came in short pants. My body convulsed as I felt various stabs of pain all over my body. It felt as if someone was stabbing my body with a dagger. It was painful, but I knew I deserved something far worse. I deserved a slow and painful death for doing that to Arabella. With every stab of pain, Arabella’s pleas and cries of pain made their way into my mind. I deserved this and so much more.

Alpha Baine

“Get that wretched whore out of my presence!” Almost immediately the damn woman was taken away. Power, that was my one and only love now. Ever since Almira has left me, I had done nothing but strengthen my rule. The Alphas should’ve never interfered. If it weren’t for them, my Almira would be safe and sound and their mates would mean nothing to me. Now, the presence of these whores brings satisfaction to me. If I can’t be with my mate, then they certainly can’t be with theirs.

My head started to throb as my knees started to feel weak. “What the hell is happening to me?”