Chapter 9

After their long passionate kiss, and Andrae's demand of Aylin being with him, 

Aylin with a low and shy voice: "Andrae...I-i ca.." And then a voice came from behind the door it was Demir opening the door and Dija trying to stop him, so Andrae let go of Aylin out of his arms. Aylin's heart started racing because Demir was about to open the door, and then...

Demir: "Oh...Who is this, Aylin?" with an angry look on his face.

Aylin: "Uhh, this is Andrae! My...Friend" with a crooked smile on her face.

Demir was still angry but he reached out for a handshake anyway; however, Andrae did not lift his hand, so Aylin poked him with her arm in his waist then he reached for Demir's hand, but they both had their eyes locked on each other like it was a sword fight using only their eyes.

Aylin went to Dija and said in a panicked  but low voice: "DO SOMETHING!!" , so Dija interrupted the firey handshake and tried pulling Demir but he wouldn't move, neither would Andrae, so Aylin was so worried that she started panting and couldn't catch her breath, she hugged Andrae so tight to distract him. Demir was shocked and got real angry, so Dija pulled him inside quick to calm him down. 

Dija: "What just happened? Why is your face so red! I didn't know angels could turn red too!" and she giggled, but she could see the anger on his face turning into sadness.

Demir asked her with a shaky voice: "W-wh-o...ehm...who is this? Is he really just her friend?"

Dija was a bit confused that he didn't sense Andrae's demonic presence, so she whispered to herself "something is weird here, but phew! thank god!" and then said out loud to him, "I think he's more than a friend, Demir. But please don't be sad..." 

Demir: "Sad? Why would I be sad? She said herself I'm her friend, so nothing serious" and he faked a smile

Dija: "Yeah, yeah...who you kiddin'? save that talk for someone who doesn't know better, Demir...I'm an expert in this field if I might say" 

Demir: "An expert? well then tell me more"

She looked down and a crooked smile appeared on her face "Look, I know you're an angel and that I can trust you" she took a deep breath and let it out and said, "because only humans can be two-faced, but I need you to tell me that I can trust you" 

Demir felt the pain in her voice. He lifted her head up with his hand, looked her in the eyes and said "Dija...You can trust me...anytime...Let's just say it's more of job to me" and he let out a soft chuckle with a warm smile on his face

Dija's eyes started to water then she said "well, it's going to be a long night for you, Demir" with half a smile. They sat down together for the rest of the day just talking and sharing their pains together. 

Meanwhile, Aylin and Andrae went to Andrae's apartment.

Andrae: "You haven't given me an answer yet, Aylin"

Aylin: "I-mm-I...I don't...Andrae this is.." and she kept babbling with words like that

Andrae: "If you don't want me you can just say..." and his face was already sad

Aylin: "NO! it's not that I don't want you! it's just I don't know how we can be together...It's forbidden. That is the ULTIMATE rule for angels! we're not even allowed to be around demons not to mention being in a relationship!"

Andrae pulled her and hugged her softly "Well, I don't know what rules are, all I do know is that I've never felt like this before just hugging someone...I need you to be around me, to be with me every second of every day, to feel your body close to mine, and to kiss you whenever I want to. Put aside everything that is wrong, but this is the only thing that feels right, don't you think?"

Aylin hugged him closer and said "I know, Andrae...and I-i..." she lifted her head up and looked at him then she just kissed him without saying a word.

Their kiss started to be more passionate and intense. His hand was going up and down her soft body, grabbing every part of her, then he took her dress' straps off of her and he was kissing her everywhere; her lips, her cheeks, her neck, going all the way down, then he got back up to kiss her lips again. She was unbuttoning his shirt, took it off and kept moving her hand all over his muscles and his well-ripped body. And you all know the rest.

They slept in each other's arms and the next morning Aylin woke up before Andrae and looked at him sleeping then she saw the necklace his father gave him, and she could recognise it from somewhere, so she held it softly from his neck and kept looking at it then the necklace turned to blue smudged in red, with more blue in it than the red and then she had something that was like a daydream or a vision of Andrae and her as kids playing together in heaven with their parents sitting together laughing and giggling. She let go of the necklace, and Andrae woke up then and looked at her with a smile on his face "Now that's a sight anybody would kill to wake up to" and kissed her...Aylin noticed the necklace turning back to red but she didn't ask him just yet, she just wanted to enjoy the moment.