Chapter 7

Lilit went to the Kishi's sanctuary which was in the outer world, the world that was made only for the forbidden and lost souls. A world that is filled with bitterness and hatred for every creature that has ever existed. She kept approaching the Kishi's palace until she saw it and it shook her to the core... She pushed the door open and the entrance was made out of bare skin, demon's horns dangling from the roof, and she saw feathers that appeared to be a mix between angel's, fairies', and demon's wings were covered in blood and were stuck between the stairs that led to his thrown. She climbed those stairs with great fear and terror. And she approached his thrown only to see a well-built man sitting down while his face was covered, she couldn't see anything or any of his details because of the darkness all around.

Lilit: "G-greetings m-my lo-ord!" and she went down on one knee with her head to the ground.

Kishi: "Greetings my fair lady, or shall I say fair demon?"

Lilit was so frightened that he hadn't already attacked her, and that he greeted her with such calmness, so she swallowed her fear and before she could even speak he said: "You shall call me Seth" and he smiled and the light was on everywhere, she lifted her head up only to see one of the fairest and most handsome guy to ever exist. He had sharp hazel eyes, dark black hair, a strong facial structure with strong cheek bones, and a very well ripped tall body. She was bedazzled by how amazingly attractive he was that she couldn't reply.He bent down to reach her, he held her hands and made her stand up. She was still in shock and couldn't speak

Seth: "Shall I know your name?" with a deep voice.

Lilit calmed herself and said "Lilit, my name is Lilit, my lord"Seth: "Your lord? my..my. I don't think I'm your lord and I said you shall call me Seth" "Anyway...What brings you here Lilit?" He said with wittiness

Lilit: "I came to ask for your help"Seth: "And since when do demons need MY help? or anyone for that matter"

Lilit: "I've left the demon world and I shall not go back"

Seth: "You left?" he smirked, "and why is that Lilit?"

Lilit started to tell her story, and then he led her to be seated.

Seth: "So let me get this straight" he took a deep breath and let it out "You want me to help you get rid of the demons' king and his son?"

Lilit: "Yes."

Seth: "And what's in it for me? rather than the fact that I'd enjoy it so deeply?" 

He came closer to her and leaned to her face "Tell me what's stopping me now from shredding you into parts and devouring your soul?" and he smirked 

Lilit started to shake and said, "Because I could help you get out of here once I'm crowned in the Demon's world" she took a deep breath "and because I could help you get your revenge on humans too! and when we rule side by side not even angels could stop us."

Seth smiled and said "Consider me a friend then, but do tell me what you plan to do"

Lilit: "As I told you the prince is on Earth unprotected and I think he's falling for an angel...so here comes your part with your exceptional looks...make her fall for you and use her against him. For all she knows you're human so you're not forbidden to her, unlike the prince. Be her friend, get closer to her, make her fall in love with you, and then we'll kill them both. Then both the kings of angels and demons shall want war, and when heaven and hell start their war the human world shall collapse too" with a deep and an evil voiceSeth: "Consider it done my lady" he smirked as his eyes turned into full blackness.

Nobody is safe right now since the Kishi is on his way to Earth, and as a forbidden creature, the oracle can't see him coming, and angels and demons won't sense his presence or his true nature.

Back to Earth, Where Aylin was out on the street with Dija casually for a coffee, they went to their regular coffee shop. That is where Seth was waiting for her to come so he could do his move.

They entered the coffee shop and Seth laid eyes on her as she came in and he was shaken by how beautiful she was and whispered to himself "my-my...this shall be a catch." then Lilit looked at him with confusion and turned her head around. Aylin was getting her coffee and as she turned around she bumped into Seth, spilled her coffee, and almost fell, but he held her and said "Woah Woah there! You almost fell, and we wouldn't want to hurt that pretty face now would we?" and he smiled.

Aylin: "haha thank you, I'm clumsy at times...I'm Aylin by the way" and she reached out for a handshake 

Seth: "Well aren't we all clumsy?" he smiled "I'm Seth" and he shook her hand without letting go for a while and then she looked at their hands and blushed while pulling her hand away 

Seth: "Let me buy you another coffee."

Aylin: "No, no thank you! I'll buy one some other time."

Seth: "I'll take that as a promise for a coffee date then!"

Aylin: "Oh, well...okay then." they exchanged numbers and she said "It was nice meeting you, Seth, I've got to get back to my friend now. Bye" she smiled and left.

Seth looked back at Lilit and said: "couldn't get any easier" he smirked and shook his shoulders.

Meanwhile, Demir was starting to miss Aylin so much that he's decided to visit her sometime soon with the approval of the king of course.

And of course, Andrae was focusing on how to win Aylin that he neglected his duty, so his father is planning a visit soon.