Binding Worlds

Introduction:

It all started a long time ago, decades ago, or maybe even centuries ago. Before Earth was created or any of us existed. When angels, demons, and fairies were all together living in the same place near god, until.

Chapter One:

-Heaven:

In the land of angels where all the light in the world has gathered to create a place so bright that no darkness can ever appear, Ayberk the king of the angels and Zerrin his queen decided to have a baby, and so they did.

The baby was so beautiful that angels described her as a moon halo so her parents decided to call her Aylin and their first words when they saw her was "God could only bless more', and as she began to grow her beauty started to show even more. She had bright blue eyes almost as the sky, long silky red hair almost as a perfect red moon, and skin so soft, clear, and white almost as a diamond. Her smile warmed hearts and stole them too.

The girl is almost 118 years old and is ready for her first trip down to Earth, so she was going to ask for permission from her parents. Angel? yes. Living near God? yes. But still, needs the approval of her parents.

Aylin begins walking towards her parents with a crooked smile, she stands in front of them with her head tilted to the floor, her eyes on the ground, one leg behind the other, and her arms crossed behind her back. Then with very low, careful, and shy voice, she goes "Mom, Dad.I want to go visit.." before she could even complete her sentence her father interrupted her and said, "Of course, it already has been arranged and you're free to go to Earth for 24 whole hours whenever you may wish." She hugged them both and said "THANK YOU!" while letting out a sweet chuckle, and then her parents added "but you will not go alone, Demir and Derya the queen of fairies shall go with you too" and she was even happier that they would come along. Demir was an angel for 116 years, but he's an orphan because he died while his mother was giving birth to him so he instantly became an angel, but lucky him Aylin was already born and she was his childhood friend and they grew old together. While Derya the queen of ferries was created by the king himself as a guardian for his daughter when she was born.

Aylin walked towards Demir and said, "So..I'm FINALLY going to see Earth, AND you're coming with mee, happy much??"

Demir smiled and said "happy doesn't even cover it"

Aylin: "But you've been to Earth before like a million time or something?!"

Demir: "yes, but never with you."

Aylin: "hmm, well what would make it that special for you? I mean I'm just another companion.."

Demir: "well I don't recall any angel having someone as beautiful as you with them, I mean if humans could see you they would regain belief in fairy tales cuz your beauty could only be imagined but never seen. Besides, I'm going to be joining in making your dream come true" and he smirked.

Aylin shyly smiled and said "th-thankss.."

And they started playing and goofing around like always, and then the king interrupted and said: " I believe you might want to go to Earth in three days because there's going to be an eclipse and you've always wanted to see one from Earth." And smiled.

Aylin: "YES, I would love too! I'm going to get ready and make sure I look perfect to see the moon fairies!" (since the moon fairies are said to be the finest fairies of all time maybe even more than angels because they've been born from the moonlight during full moons and are all about perfection).

Ayberk: "haha, I guess the moon fairies are lucky to see their moon halo once again! They haven't seen you since birth. I'll go notify them to get ready for you, my own full moon" he kissed her on the forehead and left.

Demir: "did you just say that you're going to get ready and make sure you look perfect???"

Aylin with wittiness: "yes, you should probably see a doctor or something to check your ears" and she smirked.

Demir: " haha, no I mean...one could try to look perfect, but for you, all you need is to...well pretty much nothing cuz you're perfect without even trying"

Aylin: "are you gonna keep flirting like that? Cuz I swear I'll beat you!"

Demir: "I'd like to see you try! NEW BE" and he chuckled.

Aylin: " NEW BE? THAT'S IT! You won't be the one taking me to see Earth.."

Demir: " but who else will show you the secret hideout I was telling you about? Derya? She's a fairy and fairies only know pets, objects, and flowers, but nothing about humans or places."

Aylin: "I guess you're right, you stuck up"

Demir chuckled, gave her a hug, and said: "I'd never be stuck up in front of you." And walked away while Aylin blushed.

Then Aylin went back to her room to get ready and count the days until the eclipse..while Demir was preparing the perfect place to ask Aylin out when they get to Earth (as it is obvious he has a 'thing' for her). Aylin and Derya spend the next couple of days together without seeing Demir the whole time. They spend it trying on new outfits, hairstyles and actually wondering where Demir is.

Today is the third day, the day the eclipse is about to happen. Demir shows up to Aylin and Derya on the gates of heaven. Aylin could only notice how worried his face looked, so she pulled him aside and asked what was wrong so he said "nothing" and smiled. They said goodbye to her parents and most of the angels since there's millions of them! So Aylin couldn't wait to leave and just when she was about to leave.Her father got notified by his hummingbirds that something has come up , so he rushed to close the gates of heaven and said "NO NOT TODAY" , and Aylin was shocked onto why would her father do that when he was the one that suggested she should go on that day, so she in a shaky voice "but why daddy?" , and her father didn't reply and walked away. Aylin ran to her mother asking why would her father do that and her mother said she'd find out. Demir was calming Aylin down because she was crying like a baby that lost his favorite toy."

Zerrin walked towards Ayberk demanding to know why did he do that! But he did not tell her anything and remained silent, so after asking over and over and over again Ayberk sat down and said "It's happening...The demons..a-are starting to get out..I-I can't let my baby go to Earth while demons are starting to wander Earth again! Almost an 118 years without demons on Earth and just today they broke the chains on hell's gates and are about to let loose on Earth. I just couldn't let her go out knowing they're out for...taking souls again." Zerrin was shocked. How did that happen she asked, and he replied: "they found a more powerful curse to break my blessed chains on their gates and me.I think they're out for revenge."