Chapter 6

After Aylin went home she took a bath to clear her head and talked with Dija about what happened excluding that Andrae almost took the man's life.

Back to Andrae's place where he was daydreaming about Aylin just when Lilit showed at his place with anger on her face and she said: "Did you get that human soul or what?"

Andrae with anger: "What are you doing here?"

Lilit: "I'm here on your father's orders, and he wants to know what took you so long and...why do I sense something funny here?"

Andrae: "S-something funny? what do you mean?"

Lilit:"Well it's like I sensed an angelic presence here..haha whatever silly me! how could an angel come near you Andy you'd rip her heart out of her chest without a word..anywayy as I was saying..what took you so long?"

Andrae: "It's taking so long because I wanted it to"

Lilit: "So what are you gonna stay here slacking off while leaving the task assigned to you! your father should've sent me! not a spoiled prince!"

Andrae pulled her by the arm and his eyes turned red while saying "watch your words Lilit, or they'll be your last"

Lilit:"I-I'm sorry my prince.." and she left with anger, so she went to an oracle to watch what he's up to. The oracle is an immortal human that was given eternal life by God for she was a guide for all creatures of all the worlds and of course she was the prettiest human to ever exist and her name was Dawn. But she did not help demons whatsoever, so Lilit went in disguise as a fairy because they're easy to copy, just color yourself in any rainbow color, cover yourself with moon dust and add some colorful clothes on. And she cast a spell on herself in order for the oracle to not see her coming or not to see her future because then she would know that she is a demon in disguise that would use the info for no good.

Lilit: "My lady I came here to ask for help"

Dawn: "Oh a fairy, how delightful it is to see a creature such so beautiful..of course, I may help just tell me what you want to know" with doubt

Lilit: "The demon's prince is on Earth. Can you show me what he's up to?"

Dawn: "I'm afraid I can't do so..God has forbidden me from casting my eye over any ruler in any world. Angels, demons, fairies, or even humans"

Lilit with anger: "but why!!"

Dawn: "I know you're not a fairy my dear, just because you look like one doesn't mean you are one. Your queen always send a lot of greetings and gifts before sending one of your own that is if she didn't show up herself, so how come a fairy shows up at my castle asking a question known very well I could never answer unless she's..a creature that isn't welcomed"

Lilit showed herself and with rage coming out of her eyes: "Do you really want to test my patience HUMAN? I'll take your soul to hell and then we could see how clever you are!! tell me why god doesn't want the ruler's future known??!! NOW."

Dawn: "My dear we do not question God's orders, however, it's to keep the world flowing without intervention from creatures upon each other, for rulers need to have their future secured and without being known otherwise no test would be placed upon them.." with a really soft and calm voice

Lilit: "Then it's time to go against the rules and see what I asked NOW! or I WILL hurt you"

Dawn letting out a soft chuckle and with a smile, she said: "You don't really understand the term immortal do you? I can not die by any harm from any creature. Only God can take my soul. And as for your request, I can not do it even if I wanted to, God didn't give me the power to see the future of the rulers, but as for your future, I might tell you as well...It won't end well, my dear"

Lilit left with so much anger that she started to think about visiting the Kishi, the Kishi is a cannibalistic two-faced demon, half-human half-hyena that meant no good for anyone he was cast out by the humans for being half demon, and by the demons for being half human. Imagine how sore a creature despised even by the demons could be? and how evil it could be?