Chapter 3

Back to heaven where the king and queen are worried and trying to figure out how to protect the innocent souls on Earth, and they've already been informed that the king's son himself is off to Earth and is after Dija; the human they cherish the most, so the queen had a wild thought that she had to share with her husband.

Zerrin: "I just had an idea, and not just any idea. I think this one came right from above."

Ayberk: "Do you mean that God gave you a sign about what we should do about this chaos?"

Zerrin: "I believe so."

Ayberk: "Then go ahead my queen, I'm listening." With anxiety flowing out of his eyes.

Zerrin: "Okay..but I don't think you're going to be very fond of this idea, but then again it's God's choice soo.."

Ayberk: "Please do tell me. We all know God knows best"

Zerrin: "Okay. So here it is..I think God wants you to send Aylin to protect Dija from the demon that's out for her..you know..to be her guardian angel.." and she was worried of what his response may be, but after all God has given a sign and it must be followed.

Ayberk let out a soft sigh and then said "I shall do what God wishes me to do, and I trust that he shall protect my baby and knows what's best for her" and then he smiled, but Zerrin could still see the worry in his eyes.

The king sent a calling for his daughter, and so she came to him.

Aylin: "yes father?"

Ayberk: "I have news for you that would please your heart"

Aylin: "yes?"

Ayberk: "Okay, so you know Dija? The human we cherish and are waiting for her to join us in heaven?"

Aylin: "Of course dad I know her. But what about her?"

Ayberk: "okay so here's the thing. Demons have fled their world and are out for revenge, and their first act is to kill her and take her soul to hell and.." he took a deep breath and let it out "God wants you to be her guardian angel and prevent that from happening."

Aylin: "Wow, this is too much for me to take all at once, but if God wants me to do it then I shall do it, and..wait this is the reason you didn't want me to go to Earth, right? The whole demons out for revenge and all?"

Ayberk: "yes, my child, but be careful it's not just any demon that's out for her it's the king's son, and he's the worst of them all I've known and seen what he's done, so I want you to be extremely careful, and one more thing Dija must not know that you're an angel otherwise she could freak out and get herself in danger"

Aylin: "Yes father I understand, and I shall do so" she smiled and hugged him.

While Aylin was leaving the room, her father puts his hand on his heart and says "forgive me God for being so worried, but she's my daughter after all"

Aylin rushes to Demir  to tell him the good news with so much excitement that she was squeaking out of joy and when she saw him, she ran to him, and she hugged him so tight that her head was buried in his chest then she told him, but he couldn't hear what she was saying, so he gently puts his hand in her hair and tells her "Okay so it's more than nice that you're hugging me so tight, but I can't hear you." She removes her head from his chest, looks up with the widest smile, and says "I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE A GUARDIAN ANGELL!!! AND NOT FOR ANY HUMAN, IT'S FOR DIJA" and she squeals and hugs him even tighter.

He felt worried at first, but then he said "I'm coming with you, don't get me wrong not that I don't think you're up for it, but words fly fast and I've heard about the demons and I want to keep an eye on you as you keep an eye on Dija" and he looked her right in the eye. She could feel his concern and his heart beating faster as she was so close to him, but then she said "No, God wanted ME to go not me and you. Don't get me wrong, but I'll go alone and you can stay with mom and dad and keep an eye on me through our cloud vision, and if by any chance you see me in danger. You're more than welcome to come save me." And she smiled, kissed him on the cheek, let him go from her hug, and left.

Aylin could not believe that she actually is going to go to Earth not just for a short visit, but as a guardian angel! She said goodbyes and left to Earth. 

After she arrived she didn't know how to approach Dija. I mean it's not easy getting to know humans, they're so complicated, weird, and fragile. She was supposed to keep an eye on Dija from afar, so Dija was crossing the street and Aylin was right after her, but then she felt a demonic presence, yes it was Andrae, and he looked so evil while looking with his dark eyes towards Dija. He started moving against Dija, Aylin felt that he was going to harm her, so she ran quickly and pulled her to the sidewalk. And of course in order to do that she had to show herself to humans, and so she did.

Dija: "Oh my god! that was a close one! Thank you so muchh..."

Aylin: "you're most welcome!"

Dija: "So what's your name my hero?" 

Aylin: "haha. Aylin, my name is Aylin."

Dija: "pretty name" she smiled.

Aylin: "and what's yours?"

Dija: "Dija, and I must buy you a coffee or something you just saved my life!"

Aylin: "No, no really it's okay really."

Dija: "I insist, besides who doesn't like coffee? Every human being rely on caffeine in their daily life don't you think?" she giggled, took her hand, and left.

Aylin whispered, "Angels don't". Meanwhile, she saw Andrae on the other sidewalk, he was looking at her with anger, she smirked to him, and blew a kiss while leaving.

So I guess this means Aylin 1, Andrae 0.

Aylin and Dija went to a coffee shop nearby, sat down, and started talking for hours and hours. Laughing their brains out, and talking about random things. 

Dija: "So you know pretty much about everything in my life, my job, my family, my boyfriend, even my dog. Now tell me something about you...Do you have a boyfriend?"

Aylin: "No, not really. I've been single my whole life probably" with shyness.

Dija: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A girl THIS beautiful doesn't have a boyfriend?? And hasn't even got one before! What is going on? Are people BLIND or something??? BUT don't you even worry I'm going to find you a boyfriend really soon. My boyfriend has a lot of good friends and I'm sure he'd be glad to introduce you to one of them"

Aylin: "Haha, okay. I'll be waiting for that."