Otto 🌊

I was chilling at home adjusting to being a mom.

Kai was a week old now.

Still trending on social media

It was a lot.

I had never imagined myself being a parent at 24.

Let alone being the mother of Odell's child and being back in his arms.

But on a lighter note our Kai was precious.

I sat on the couch in Odell's place, well our place while my mom tended to Kai.

Odell was at practice.

I was grateful for my moms help.

I would go crazy without her.

She would be leaving in a couple of days because she was still working.

It was definitely going to be hard taking care of Kai while Odell  was gone.

I hated that Odell wouldn't be here as much to help, but I knew he would whenever he could.

Instead of him cheating and being unfaithful now he wasn't even present.

It's always one problem to the next.

But I'll give him a chance.

•••••••••••

My mom had left three days ago and Kai had me worn out.

I didn't want to make Odell get up at night to watch him.

It could prevent him from doing well at practice so I was watching Kai 24/7 as Odell slept.

Kai wasn't a bad cryer but he wasn't a good one either.

Getting a nanny didn't sit well with me.

I just hated the idea of someone else taking care of my baby.

Plus lifetime movies ruined that for me.

since Kai was approaching a month I figured I should try dieting and getting back in shape.

One of the girls I had met through Odell when he first started was married to a football player.

Her words echoed in my head.

"Now that you gottem you gotta keep him. And that means always looking good and bouncing back. Millions want to take your place..."