Reunited?👀

I broke up with Odell about one and a half years ago. I was finally starting to heal from that wound. Yes, you're guessing correctly, that was the last time I had sex. I just never had time for other people. My friends are always trying to get me to meet new people but I just can't. He was my first and only. For a little over SEVEN YEARS he was a part of my life.

Sure he was unfaithful at least once or twice. My dumbass took him back every time. I was finally getting my life together. Before me and Odell broke up we were living in New York. It was a lot to be without my family. At least I met one of my new closest friends. Her name was LaLa.

I met her at a party with Odell and we've been inseparable since

I met her at a party with Odell and we've been inseparable since. After everything fell over with Odell I finally started focusing on me and that meant my career. I had a major in Mass Communications otherwise known as journalism. I work at MTV. My supervisor just emailed me that I was about to get the biggest break in my career with an interview.

"Bitch! That's great! Why aren't you smiling?" said LaLa.

"Because the interview is with Odell Beckham Jr. that's why." I said dryly.

"Damn."

"Damn alright! Of all people they could pair me with, I got him?"

"So what you gone do?"

"I think ima just have to pass on this one. I mean with everything that went down I can't even look at him. I'm in between wanting to kill him or kiss him. It's so fucking dumb."

" So you just gone miss out on your cash cuz you and him not talking. That's the stupidest shit I've heard in my life. Odell don't got nothing on this rent so why he determining your income? This your big break so take that shit. Stunt on his ass."

I loved LaLa so much. She was real and I was tired of people lying to my face cough* cough* Odell*. I mean I was wrong too. But everything was just happening so quickly.
LaLa was right whether I liked it or not. I had worked so hard for this job. And when I finally get a interview I turn it down? No. I had to do this.

Regardless of Odell and everyone else who had me fucked up at the end of the day I would have to do this. I watched as LaLa slurped up her noodles.

"So what's it gonna be?" She said with her mouth full.

"Ima do it." I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't hold it in. LaLa was jumping up and down on the couch with noodles hanging out her mouth. I laughed.

I got up the next morning smiling. I didn't know what it was. I was so happy. LaLa looked at me sideways when I came out of my room smiling. My smile got bigger. "What the fuck is up with you?!"
"Nun."
"Mhmmm. I think yo lil hoe ass is too happy bout this interview with Odell."

I smiled some more.

I headed into our living room and turned on the tv

I watched some tv with my captain crunch. After that I did my make up and got dressed. I was headed out the door.

 I was headed out the door