I glanced to my side when I reached there to see her being pushed to the wall by someone and that is not Manish. She seems to be little unconscious too by the way her hands swayed.

"You bastard!" I shouted, pulling the man away and punched him before one of the bodyguards held his fallen form while another moved to another form who is rolling on the ground in pain and I can see it is Manish.

I moved towards her and held her, but she started pushing me away mumbling something and I held her saying, "Shh! You are fine."

She slowly opened her eyes and gave a shocked look and then she opened her mouth and started talking about pendrive making me wish I can kill her right there.

"You stupid, stupid fool." I said and lifted her in my arms when she swayed more.

I gave orders to the bodyguards and started climbing the stairs only to meet James on the way asking about my behavior with confusion clear in his tone.

"We will talk later about this woman's stupidity." I said and continued to walk and felt her placing her head on my shoulder.

I got inside the car which he stopped before the gate along with holding her and then felt tears on my shoulder making me tighten the grip on her.

When James started the car, I saw her asleep and stared at her face to blood near her mouth and a start of swelling on her cheek.

"Both of them should be punished like no one was. And call a doctor to come home." I ordered without looking away from her face.

"Trust me they will be." I heard his voice and glanced up to see his hands tightening on the steering.

"Maha!" we heard Sweety scream, then the moment I got outside the car.

"What happened to her?" she demanded, but we ignored walking to the house and she followed us.

I continued to walk until I reached her room and got her inside it before placing her on the bed. After a few minutes they both followed and stood in the room while I sat on the bed.

"He is here!" James said, pressing his hand to the ear and I nodded him asking him to get the doctor.

"Placing the ice will be fine." Doctor assured us.

"But she is unconscious." I pointed out.

"Must be the shock and her BP is also too low. Get her to eat some food." He advised and left.

After he left there was again silence and then we heard a sound, making us look at her while she blinked her eyes and finally got them widened looking at three of us.

"What..." she stopped abruptly wincing when she placed her hand on the wound.

"Be careful!" Sweety whispered and sat beside her while I was standing aside.

"What actually happened?" James asked and she slowly talked about the elevator incident and then in her cabin.

"I know if he misuses the data, then it will be a loss for the company. I thought I can handle him and I did, but the other man was a surprise." She said looking at her hands.

"I have never seen a stupid person like you." I shouted and she flinched but swayed again.

"When was the last time you ate something?" I asked directly and she frowned at me.

"I am asking something." I said, raising my voice.

"Uhmm... yesterday a little for lunch." She replied and I sighed before walking out of her room to call for some food to be sent and then called the people that held those two bastards and enquired what are they doing about them still fuming at this woman who risked herself for some stupid data.