Pulling up to the Northern packhouse, it's surrounded by warriors looking strong. Grey expects a small war to break out.

Who side does he choose his brother's or Victoria?

Getting out the car Grey is there to greet me, a handshake, pulling him in for a hug. "I don't know that female." Saying it low in his ear. Looking over at her, she's hidden in her overly sized sweater, her tears have stained the edges of her sleeves darker in color.

"Her name's Stephaine," Grey whispers in my ear.

Walking towards her, sniffing her for signs of the lie. I have a nose to sniff through lies of females, they play their games with me constantly, I'm a master.

"I'm sorry Alpha Fin." Her voice low, pulling her into a hug smelling her neck. I do recognize her. Leaning into her ear, "what did you do when you went into the bathroom?" Her sobs are enough to have me understand what she must have done. I won't be able to tell if it's really mine for another month or so.

"Are you sure Stephanie?" Smelling the air between us. I have to keep my teeth hidden from her.

"I'm sure Alpha Fin. I've only been with you...ever." Well, that's not true because I know for a fact she was on her knees for my brother before Meela came. That doesn't bother me the way my gut clenches at the thought of Victoria on her knees for my brother.

The slamming of the car door, makes my eyes close slightly, she's here.

Her strides are confident, shoulders back, looking around at all the warriors assembled, not impressed by the display. Without a care in the world, she goes to Grey first. Embracing him to her, my canines are descending, jealousy warming my body with it's hate.

A mutt following behind her like a dog, his eyes are on all the males, looking them in the eyes. He's bristling up, putting on a show.

She embraces Meela next, whispering words that I can't make out, while her eyes are challenging mine. Her morning glory blue's changing to light aquamarine eyes that bore into me, not looking away.

Hate

Pain

Rage

That's what I'm seeing from her. Pulling Stephanie against me, she can't even think of taking Victoria on. No female wolf can stand a chance against that thing.

A filthy abomination of nature...the moon laughs at me with who she paired me with.

"Fin, why all the warriors? Afraid that I would bring mine?" I'm a little speechless with the amount of contempt she's flinging out. Her confidence is alarming to a fault.

"Finian the difference between you and me. I need no army behind me to beat you." She starts laughing evilly at me, this vile female is laughing at me.

"You were always the weaker little brother, weren't you Finian, always in your brother's shadow." Snarling towards her my teeth have descended, she's shaming me in front of my warriors.

Tunnel vision, only her and I exist in this moment, everything else falls away.

"The truth is, I'm glad this happened, it's a relief actually, my wolf wouldn't be able to stand to be around a male so unworthy of us. You are unworthy of me, Finian." I can feel everywhere her eyes rake up and down my body. Her face holds the disgust I feel when looking at her. It's shocking slightly to feel that from her.

"Victoria stop this." Grey takes a step towards the raging female. Her eyes are black now, losing herself to her nature. She's going to try to fight me. Meela pulls grey back into her.