"So, Grey, she didn't know you had a twin brother?" Crossing my arms in front of me so I don't touch her hair, the compulsion to touch her is overwhelming.

"Are you embarrassed by me?"

"No, I just haven't gotten around to it." Grey scratching his beard, it's a sight to see him this way all wild looking like he spent two years in the bush just coming out into civilization now.

"He told me you're with the Western pack." Meela's voice seducing my insides. She could be the sun I would rotate around if she would have me. I would be the male she would be proud of, I could be something she would be proud of.

I can't stop these thoughts.

Laughing at her because she thinks I'm just some wolf to my brother's Alpha status. "With the Western Pack? Yes, that's right, I'm with the Western Pack." Smiling a real smile to her that I haven't done in years.

Do I affect her?

"I'm their Alpha." For some reason that doesn't sound bad to me now. Being an Alpha, telling her I'm an Alpha, I hold power.

All females seek more power, she's should be no different.

Meela's regarding Grey and I. Her eyes glowing a warm honey now. She puts a hand over her mouth but it doesn't hide her shock. She's putting pieces of her puzzle together while we all stand in silence.

"That's old news. We've moved on, right brother?" The grip I have on Grey is harder than I want. Meeting his eyes, his shows the slight pain of thought. Her jaw is unhinged and I can't stop myself from touching her again, closing her mouth with just a touch of my finger. Glorious soft current flows between us, she could be mine if I want.

She should be mine.

"You're Victoria's mate?" Her finger pointing as if accusing me of something.

"You're the one she's talked about all this time." She's giving me a funny look. "I pictured you differently." She blurts this out.

"Differently? How did you picture me." Victoria probably poisoned this sweet mind against me.

"I thought you were older, not as tall, weak." She laughs at her own words. Laughing with Meela I could picture their conversations about me. How she must have degraded me to her.

"How is that filthy wolf doing?" My words seem too harsh for her beautiful face.

"She's, she's good." Meela lies with the way her eyes can't hold mine. What a treasure she is. Not even able to hide the smallest lie.

The dirty female beside me is rubbing herself against my leg. Meela looks in open disgust, while our hands entwine. I need to leave before I do something that would make my brother hate me forever.

"It was nice meeting you Meela. I'll see you tonight for dinner at the restaurant." Winking at her before I go, dragging this female who has a nameless face behind me. She will satisfy my needs while I'm here.

Walking away from the house my head clears slightly, able to breathe more clearly. This female beside me smells fertile, she smells so ready. Unable to make it through the front door of the cottage I have the female already in a state of half dressed, leaving on her bottoms. Her mouth is all I need at the moment.

She makes a move to back away but I hold her still.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? This is why you're here now, isn't it? I'm just feeding you what you came here hungry for."

Emptying myself into her mouth, she gets up running to the bathroom before closing the door. Most females swallow but the occasional have a need to spit unable to stomach what I offer them.