45: The Reveal Party

Annabella and Daveed arrived at the theatre, where the party was being set up. The only people who knew what they were having were Pippa and Anthony, who were sworn to secrecy. They were sent to get the cake, which was full of food coloring that was either pink for Eliza or blue for Thomas. They party was fully set up.

"Annabella! Daveed!" Lin smiled as they walked in. "Look at your little bump! It's so adorable!" Vanessa and Lin walked over, holding Sebastian. Vanessa handed Sebastian to Daveed and rubbed Annabella's tummy, smiling.

"Has Peanut started kicking?"

"Oh, yeah, every so often."

"When she says every so often, she means whenever daddy touches her tummy." Daveed placed a hand on her stomach while Vanessa left her hand there and almost immediately there was a kick.

"So, is it a Thomas or an Eliza?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll find out tonight." Annabella giggled.

"Pippa and Anthony here with cake!" Pippa yelled. 

"All right, all right, that's what I'm talking about!" Anthony said, laughing. They placed it on the table. Annabella wiped her hands off and took Sebastian from Daveed.

"Okay, before we reveal, we need a middle name for Elizabeth. Write it down and fold it up, place it in the box beside the cake and look at the pictures of the sonogram, all but one of the pictures included." The Cast all grabbed papers, writing a middle name. Annabella rocked Sebastian gently. He smiled up at Annabella.

"Hi, baby Sebbie, how are you?" He giggled. "I'm going to take that as 'Oh, Auntie Annabella, I'm great and I can't wait to hear if I'm having a boy or a girl cousin'." Daveed chuckled.

"I can't wait for them to find out, too. They'll be super happy."

"Is it time for cake?" Thayne groaned.

"I guess." Daveed said.

"Child kicking my bladder. Child kicking the bladder." Annabella passed Sebastian off to Daveed and ran to the bathroom in Daveed's dressing room. She sat down and relieved herself. Daveed walked in and saw her washing her hands.

"Come on, they're all out there waiting." Annabella nodded and walked out slowly, following Daveed. She finally reached the stage and they were all sitting on the stage patiently. Even Jon had shown up. Andrew, who had become one of Annabella's best friend, was sitting beside Pippa, leaving a big enough space for Daveed and Annabella to sit between him and Oak. Daveed sat down next to Oak, and Annabella sat next to Andrew. Daveed wrapped his arm around Annabella's waist, smiling around to everyone.

"Daveed, move your hand, babe, or I'll do to your throat what this child is doing to my stomach." Daveed slid his hand down onto her hip. Annabella smiled at Daveed, who had a horrified look on his face, as did all of the men except for Lin.

"I've had that threatened before."

"I will go through with the threat." Annabella said through her smile. "Okay, my lovely friends, today we have gathered to reveal the gender of our dearest baby. Daveed and I have been waiting to tell you, but if you would gather around the cake, the inside of the cake has been food colored to show what the gender is, blue for a boy, pink for a girl."

"Okay, let Annabella and I up near the cake to cut it then you can all surround it." Annabella and Daveed stood and walked to the cake. Everyone quickly surrounded them. They grabbed the cake cutter, and cut it once, long ways. Annabella stepped back to look at the color, and she saw, written in green food coloring, "Marry me?" Annabella gasped and she turned to look at Daveed.

"Annabella, I want to spend the rest of our lives with you and our baby, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, one million times yes." Daveed pulled Annabella into a hug, kissing her gently. They cut the side of the cake that had the real color, and the color showed for the whole cast to see.

"ITS A THOMAS!!!!" Oak began to do a happy dance.