Bonus Chapter #1

Idea for this bonus chapter from Fluffykittey35567. Thanks doll!

1: Sleepover with Auntie Pippa and Uncle Oak

Oak knocked on the door to the Diggs house, and it was flung open. 10 year old Tommy flew into his favorite uncles arms.

"Hey little man!"

"Hi, Uncle Oak!" Tommy smiled. A three year old Eliza stumbled to the door.

"Hi there, princess."

"Auntie!" She made grabby hands to the air behind Oak, and he turned to see his wife, Pippa, reaching for Eliza. Eliza jumped into her arms, and Pippa rocked her gently in her arms.

"Hello, Onaodowan!" Annabella stated, walking to see why her children were quiet all of a sudden.

"Hello, Diggs!" Pippa laughed back as Eliza grabbed for her nose. "And little Diggs here keeps trying to steal her auntie Pippa's nose!" Annabella laughed at the strange couple. It was a shocking combination. Oak was, well, an oak tree, to put it in best words. He was tall, strong, wide, the picture of an oak tree. Pippa, on the other hand, was small, delicate, and thin, but they worked together like cherry and Coke, like bread and butter, like peanut butter and jelly.

"Well, we're going to steal the munchkins so you two can have a date night."

"Was this planned?"

"No." Pippa lied smoothly. Daveed had called and asked, because it was the twelve year anniversary from the day they met.

"Okay, you can have my kids for the night. They have clothes there, right?"

"Yes, ma'am." Oak replied. Annabella kissed both children goodbye, then they were off to the Onaodowan house.

"Auntie, how do you say your last name?"

"Oh-nah-oh-dough-ann." Pippa pronounced slowly. The children tried to copy, and Pippa laughed at the pronunciation. "Close enough, kiddos."

"We're here!"

"Auntie Pippa's house!"

"It's Uncle Oak's house too!"

"Nuh-uh! It's Auntie Pippa's!" They both got out with the help of their auntie and Uncle. They run into the house, then turn to look to Pippa.

"Can we play UNO?"

"Auntie Pippa is going to put Eliza down to bed, then we can play, okay?"

"Okay." Pippa carried the half asleep girl to the main room. She sat in her chair and rocked her until she fell asleep. Once Eliza was asleep, Pippa set her on the couch and walked to the dining room, where the boys were playing with cars.

"Tommy, you have one hour until bedtime."

"Let's play UNO!" Tommy grabbed the cards and began dealing. They played five rounds of UNO. Tommy won two, Pippa won two, and Oak won one.

Pippa pulled out the bedtime snack for Tommy, a glass of milk and Oreos, then decided that Oak would want some, so she poured another glass and carried them too the dining room. They ate the snack, Pippa stealing one of Oak's cookies every so often. After they were finished, Oak walked Tommy to his bedroom. Yes, the child has his own room. They stopped at the bathroom and they both brushed their teeth, while Pippa cleaned up the dishes. She went to the master bedroom and walked into the bathroom. She brushed her hair out and brushed her teeth. She finished her face washing routine, changed  and walked out to the bedroom by the time Oak got Tommy to sleep. Oak walked in and changed, then crawled into bed.

"How does one ten year old have so much energy?"

"This is why we are content with having our free babysitting service, So we can have and spoil kids, then send them back home." Pippa giggled.

"Good night, my love."

"Goodnight. Oak." Pippa kissed him softly and cuddled into his side, quickly falling asleep.