21: The Lunch

Daveed and Annabella walked into Olive Garden, and immediately Annabella's stomach growled.

     "Two today?"

     "We're with the group of approximately ten that just walked in."

     "Aah, under Miranda?"

     "Always Miranda." Annabella whispered under her breath as the waitress led her to the table.

     "You're adorable." Daveed grabbed her waist, and together they entered the smaller dining room which fit the whole group.

     "Water with lemon, please." She stated to the waitress before she could ask for their drink orders.

     "I'd like a Pepsi, please."

     "Thank you, I'll be right back with your drinks and to take all of your orders." Daveed and Annabella sat down, Daveed beside Oak and Annabella beside Pippa.

     "Pink roses?"

     "Yeah." Annabella's cheeks turned red. "Bathroom?"

     "Yeah." All of the girls stood and they walked to the bathroom.

    "Oh my goodness, you two are back together!"

    "We're taking it slower this time. We talked about it on the way down here." Annabella smiled. "I like having him here. He's so sweet. He's the kind of guy who just, instead of buying just me flowers on special days, he buys flowers for all of us girls on Tuesday because he likes our faces."

     "If that was any closer to the truth."

     "We would all be in love with Daveed and we wouldn't let you have him."

     "But he is yours, alas, so we must turn to other male members of the cast."

     Annabella's phone made a sound that told her she had a text.

Daveed : What do you want, Grace?

Annabella : Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

Daveed : The others?

Annabella : They all want the same thing as me.

Daveed : Okay, thanks baby.

     "He called you baby!" Pippa exclaimed, grinning. Annabella smiled.

     "Its his choice pet name."

     "You two are so adorable together."

     "Well, we can't be adorable if I'm in the bathroom and they're out at the table."

     "They're probably teasing my poor Daveed."

     "Well, let's get you back to your Prince Charming." The girls all walked back to the table. Daveed stood and pulled out Annabella's chair. She sat and he pushed the chair in.

     "Thank you." Annabella looked around the table at all the other girls who were picking up roses from their spot. They were yellow roses, which signified friendship.

      "I told you, didn't I?" Annabella laughed.

     "Boys, whose idea was this?"

     "Daveed's idea."

      "You were right, Annabella."

     "Were you girls gossiping in the bathroom?" Anthony asked.

      "So what if we were?" Jas retorted.

     "Ooh, someone's got their sassy pants on this afternoon." Anthony shot back.

     "Shots fired like one of the three duels in Hamilton."

     "Three?" Anthony asked.

     "You were in two of them, idiot! Lee vs. Laurens. Philip vs. Eaker, and Alexander vs. Burr."

     "Oh that's right." Everyone laughed at Anthony. The food arrived and they all ate. Daveed took Annabella's picture while she was eating, and posted it on Twitter, saying, "my gorgeous girl. @.AnnabellaRamos "

     "Well, who's paying?"

     "Lin and Chris are going to split it, right?"

      "Yes." They responded. They boxed up their extra food and got ready to leave. As soon as Chris and Lin paid, they headed back to the theatre for pre show rehearsal.