Chapter 20

Chapter 20 {Warning: There is smut in this chapter}

{Rose}
{About two weeks later....}

"Wake up baby girl. We gotta go." I can hear Kaz say softly and I roll over and swat him away from me. "Noooooooooooo.... I want five (5) more minutes." I say in a sleepy voice and he pulls me up and puts cold water in my left ear. I jump up quickly and glare at him. "What the hell you ass?! Cold water in my ear?!?! Really?!?!" I shout at him and he steps away from me. "I'm sorry, but you wouldn't wake up baby girl. I didn't have a choice, and you have a doctor's appointment soon." He quickly explains and I stomp into the bathroom and take a hot shower.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kaz in a black suit and looking at his phone. I quickly change as he lets out an inpatient sigh and looks up from his phone. "Are you done yet baby? We're gonna be late." He says before he looks up at me and smiles. My outfit was simple and didn't draw much attention to myself.

"You look amazing Rose

"You look amazing Rose." He says in awe and I blush as I walk over to him. "I'm ready to go now, Kaz. We wouldn't want to be late, now would we?" I say as I look up at him. He looks down at me and licks his lips as his eyes turn a shade darker than usual. "I can make an exception...." He says as she pushes me against the wall gently. "But my doctor's appointment. What about it?" I ask as I look at his eyes which are now black in color. "We can go later... I'll ask my personal doctor about it. I'll tell him that something came up." He says with a growl as his lips connect with the left side of my neck. I tilt my head to the right and moan softly as he continues to suck on my neck. He pulls back and looks down at the huge bruise on my neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist and looks down at me. "Jump." He says in a demanding tone of voice and I jump while I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms under my thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him hard as he moans into my mouth. He lays me down on the bed before he slowly takes off his jacket and button up shirt. "Strip. Now." He says in the same demanding tone and I nod as I pull off my clothes leaving me in my undergarments. He hangs up his clothes and turns around to look at me. "I said strip. That means that I want you fully naked. You're going to disobey Daddy?" He says and I look up at him.

Daddy? He has that kink?

"No Daddy. I'm sorry." I say and quickly pull off my bra and panties. He smiles and walks over to me before he pushes me down gently and starts to kiss me across my neck and collarbone. I moan and arch my back which makes him push me back down on​ the bed gently. "Did Daddy tell you that you could arch your back?" He said as he pulls away from me and I whine from the loss of contact. "I'm sorry Kaz. It was an instinct." I say before he flips me over and smacks my ass with enough force to make me wince in pain five times. "That's not what you call me. You call me Daddy, got it baby girl?" He says as I nod my head with tears close to falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Daddy... I didn't mean to upset you." I say as my voice cracks and he rubs my ass which eases the pain a little bit.

He flips me over again so he's on top of me and looks down at me. He pumps himself and few times before he lines himself up at my entrance. "This is going to hurt a little bit, okay baby girl? If it keeps hurting after a few minutes tell me, okay?" He says softly and I nod my head before he slowly pushes his large length into me.

This hurts....a lot.

I think as I scream and tears stream down my face. Kaz stops moving and looks down at me with concern all over his face. "Are you okay? Do I need to pull out?" He asks me but I shake my head and look up at him. "No. Keep moving." I say and he nods his head before he starts to move slowly and I moan at the feeling. "Are you okay baby girl?" He asks me and I nod my head as I moan louder. "Yes daddy. Please go faster." I manage to say through my moans. He smirks and nods his head before he starts to move faster. "Anything for you baby girl." He says and moves even faster which makes me arch my back so that we're chest to chest.

He grabs my hips and moves even faster which makes my eyes roll to the back of my head a little bit. A weird feeling in my stomach starts to make its presence known and I look up at Kaz. The sweat dripping down his head and neck makes my knot ready to explode. "D-daddy.... I'm going to explode." I manage to say and he nods his head before he starts thrusting even faster and harder before I feel a hot, sticky substance inside of me. He keeps thrusting inside of me before something starts to pour out of my woman hood. He keeps thrusting inside of me until I scream again. He pulls out and I whine from the loss of contact again. He lays next to me and pulls me against him while looking down at me. "Did that hurt? Are you okay? How was that?" He asks softly and I nod my head as I cuddle into him. "That was amazing. Thank you so much Daddy." I say as I lay my head on his chest. He kisses my head and smiles down at me. "I'm glad that you enjoyed that. Did my kink bother you?" He asks and I shake my head as I look up at him. "No, it didn't bother me. I actually liked it." I say and he smiles down at me. "That's good, but only call me Daddy in the bedroom okay? Or else I'll have to give you a spanking." He says and I nod my head and yawn. "Yes daddy." I say and he smiles and kisses my head. "Go to sleep baby girl." He says and I nod my head before I fall asleep with my head on his chest.