Chapter 19

Chapter 19

{Rose}
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that he was going to be there." I say to Kaz as he drives. "It's okay babe. You didn't know, and neither did I." He says and I shake my head. "I told you, Kaz. He's overprotective, possessive, and slightly crazy! I can't hide from him. I have things to do." I say and he grabs my hand softy in his and gives me a small smile. "We're going to be okay. Don't you remember how long it took me to get you? There's no way that I'm going to let you go. I'm possessive and overprotective too." He says and kisses my hand as he continues to drive. "What about my classes? I can't cancel on them."

I say and he shrugs. "I'm sure that Tobias can take over the business while I take care of you. I'm sorry babe, but you aren't going to leave my side. I'm going to make sure that nothing happens to you." He answers and I nod my head with a sigh. "I'm so sorry, Kaz. I shouldn't have met you again. You wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for me." I say guilty.

"It's fine, babe. I'd do anything for you, and this just gives me a reason to beat the crap out of him. I hate him anyway, and no one messes with what's mine." He says calmly, but I catch the anger in his tone as I blush. "I love you, Kaz." I say and he stops the car and looks at me with shock in his eyes.

That's the first time that I've ever told Kaz that I love him.

He looks at me with an admiring smile and I look down as a blush spreads across my face."I'm sorry that I said that too soon Kaz. It just slipped out on a complete accident. You don't have to say it back if you don't believe it. I won't get mad." He lifts my head up and smiles. "I love you too, Rose." He says and kisses me on the lips and I smile as I kiss him back. "It feels good to hear you say that, and I really mean it. I really do love you, Rose. I always have." He says with a small blush taking over his features and I laugh. He kisses me again then goes back to driving.

{Time Skip...later on that day at night}
"You wanna know something, Kaz?" I say to him as I get out of the bath in nothing but a towel. "Sure baby girl..." He says but stops his sentence as soon as he looks at me. "I wanna know something." He says as he walks over to me. "Ask away, Kaz." I say and he wraps his arms around my body from behind. "What are the chances that you'll let me throw you on the bed and take you right now?" He asks as his breath fans across my ear causing ne to shiver.

"If I wasn't in this cast your chances would be pretty good, but as of now? Your chances are none." I say and he groans and spins me around to face him. "Why not?" He asks with a pout and I laugh. "Because my entire mid section is in a cast." I say and he rolls his eyes and kisses me as he pushes me down on the bed. "How about now?" He asks as he starts to leave kisses across my collar bone. I take a deep breath and push him off of me with a laugh. "Still now. Try again when this bloody cast is off of me." I say and he groans before he leaves the room with a pout on his face.

I change and walk into the living room to see him sitting on the couch eating pizza. I walk over to him with a large smile on my face and kiss him. He pulls me onto hus lap and I bury my head into the crook of his neck and kiss him there. "You remember what I was going to tell you?" I ask and I can feel him nod his head. "Yes, yes I do. What were you going to tell me baby girl?" He asks and I blush at the pet name. "Gage has terrible timing: the day after I get a cast on me, he decides to show up." I say and Kaz nods his head. "It is unfortunate, but you have me. You'll be protected and safe as long as you're with me." He says and I smile as I grab a slice of pizza and take a bite. "I guess you're right." I say and he turns on the T.v. and we watch Criminal Minds.