Chapter 3.1| Luisa's Point of View

"Ughh" the man I'm currently carrying grumbled, "can't you let go of me now, crazy woman ? Your already out of your mistress's line of sight, you don't have to do this now"

I'm Luisa. No surname. I've been the maid of Ojou-sama since she was born. And at that seven years of duty, I've come to learn that Ojou-sama is not an ordinary seven year old girl. For one, since the age of two, she was already reading books in the master's west library. Second, even if something goes wrong or everything is a mess, not once, even in her birth, did she cry. She smiled, she had rare tantrums but not once did she cry. Even I, Luisa, had cried many times I couldn't count. Yet she didn't. Not even one drop of water came from her eyes.

I am currently ignoring the fits the man I'm carrying was having. He seems to have not understand my mistress's words clearly.

"Please bring the man to an inn somewhere and try to track where's his family"

She ordered me. And I will willingly follow. That is what a maid should do. Ever since Duke Dean had took me in, I was eternally grateful for him and the Aurelia House. And he ordered me to take care of Miss Rein so that shall be what I'll do. Over time, I have become accustomed to Ojou-sama's unusual antics and even swore loyalty to her and her alone once. They fed me, they bathe me and even treat me as a family member, I have nothing to complain about. No, it's more like I have no right to complain.

"I am truly sorry Mr.Drunk Stranger, but orders are orders" I firmly believed. He groaned, soon gave up and stopped complaining. Finally, some quiet. Walking towards a inn, I booked a room for the man and as soon as he was settled, I was ready to go hunting for some family members. Before I could however, his hand pulled mine, making me unable to jump off the window.

"Ms.Maid, she's just a young girl, why do you go so far for her ?" Most of the time, I would plainly ignore the questions asked by men and women who targeted Ojou-sama but for some unknown reason, this question has piqued my curiosity. Why do I go to such lengths just for some seven year old girl ? What's the reason ?

As jumped building to building in search for any of the man's family members, I began thinking his question once again. Why ? Is it because of Duke Dean's generosity by bringing me in ? No. If that would be the case, I would have not be the maid of Ojou-sama and instead Duke Dean's. So what ?

I slowed myself down as screams of worry were heard at a side of the road. Curious, I went to the source of the voices. Before I could however, I was accidentally hit by a man, causing me to fall down.

"Owww" I caressed my bruise. Bustles of voices and footsteps overwhelmed my own voice. It was always the same. Even if you get hurt or you make a mistake, the world will not stop turning just for a maid like me. The people who are walking right now must have more important things to do.

I was about to get up when a hand reached out for me. My eyes widen to the size of saucers. It was just the same with Ojou-sama. With her hand, she reached out for me and help me get up from my darkest hour. I smiled. The answer the question that kept bothering was already here. On my hand.

I stood up and walked to the crying woman. This time, I'm going to help Ojou-sama, with whatever she commands. Till the ends of the earth, I'll follow her.