Chapter 1| The Birth of Rein Aurelia

Opening my eyes for what seemed like the first time, I first thought of my mother.

Looking at her, I saw that she was angry.

For that moment I felt scared of my own mother and though the feeling of crying was creeping in, I didn't let it out.

At that second, at that tiny millisecond of my unusual quietness instead of crying, my previous life flashed through my eyes along with my death.

Screams were heard at my sides, my mother crying and yet at the same time screaming at the man with brown hair.

Why do I have a small suspicion that I've seen this somewhere ?

The Otome Game ! The Otome Game called "Haggard Love" ! The last game I played before I died.

In a fictional continent called "Septimius Kingdom", a kingdom that's time frame in the medieval eras, two children were born coincidentally at the same time, On the 7th of September. Both came from the same father but different mothers.

People who were born in the seventh of September were very rare, most saying that if your born in that date, you'll gain a unique power from God.

The name of the heroine is Catherine Aurelia, the daughter of the duke of Aurelia, a prosperous dukedom. Her sister, Rein Aurelia, was destined to the villainess of the whole game.

Catherine is a beautiful girl who was loved by both of her parents, her mother coming from a Baron House called Morphemes. Her routes are;

Simon Kiefer, a man who was all seriousness and mana-control. When he was a child, he and his twin brother, Lucas Kiefer were very close. But because Lucas was destined to be the next head of the Aeneas House, Simon began to feel pressure from the lack of time of his brother and the constant teachings of being his brother's right hand man. So, he persuaded his brother to spar with him so he can finally tell him his insecurities. But before he could, he and his brother was attacked by a band of bandits. Before he could call help, an arrow hit Lucas's chest, causing him to die from blood loss. Ever since then, Simon became serious and makes sure no one he cares about will die. He was the first route I've finished.

Heron Mercian, a boy who won a scholarship to the famous Seven Heights Academy, the school where the boys and the heroine will meet for the first time. He used to be an assassin until he ran away from the institute that kept him and other orphaned children and taught him to kill. He was then found and took in by an old couple and since then, began studying hard to win the yearly championship for the scholarship for Seven Heights Academy. I already finished his route like Simon's. He is very calm and he has a somewhat childlike appearance. His old name was Geir Peons.

Remir Solace, the mysterious heir of the Theses Dukedom. Not much was known about him other than he was a transferee from Cecil University. He was the only route I didn't finish because I couldn't unlock his character.

And finally, Arthur Sicilians, the second and last son of the King of the Septimius Kingdom. He is very carefree and hates losing. A stubborn and independent person, he likes to tease Catherine for various reasons. His also the fiancée of Rein but if Catherine chooses Arthur, Rein will face public humiliation and the annulment of her engagement.

In all the routes I finished, Rein will almost always face public humiliation for verbally harassing the heroine and will be banished from the High Society and face house arrest. At the end of the routes, she will enter the Church, where she will become a nun for the rest of her life. I feel sympathy for Rein. She was just trying to protect Arthur from falling in love with her half-sister and yet they humiliate her instead.

I guess that's my recount of the game so far. My attention went back to the two people before me again.

"I don't care ! She's your child and not mine, Elizabeth ! I am utterly disgusted with you for even using Amortentia" the man with brown hair sneered at my mother and with one last look at me, he stomped away from my sobbing mother.

"Dean...Dean..don't leave me.." She sobbed as she hugged my small body, "don't leave me and little Rein.."

Ehhhh ?! Did she just called me Rein ?!

"Rein.." She whispered at my ear before fainting from straining herself just after pregnancy.

The nursemaids began taking me away from my mother's arms, much to my chagrin. But alas, I am yet to have the ability to talk and even walk so I couldn't really fight the nursemaid. My mother, who I just found out that her name was Elizabeth, called me Rein. If that's so and if my suspicion that I did reincarnate in this world is true, then that means I'm the villainess ?

Great, that's just great ! And just when I thought I could live at least a happy and content life in this Otome World..

I just had to be villainess !