Everyone turns to Kitsune in curiousity, and he looks at the maid who brought drinks.

Kitsune sighs in depression, waiting for the woman to leave, before placing down his menu.

"I'm also 23, not sure what rank I would classify as. My likes are ramen, oshiruko, training, and walking through the wilderness. I have a long list of things I dislike so I'll shorten it. I dislike rapists, torturers, people who murder in cold blood, and people who hurt others for no reason." Kitsune says, adjusting his masks so only his mouth and the small cut on his lips is visible, taking a sip of water.

Everything remains silent as everyone orders their food and stay silent as they wait. Once the food arrives they start to eat.

"So, Kitsune-san, what do you do for fun?" Hinata suddenly asks, making said man look up from his food at her.

"Hm...usually I just spend my time training, maybe I'd read a book or two." He says reaching for his water.

"What kind of books?" Sakura asks curiously.

"...Training books." He mutters, stuffing food in his mouth.

Everyone looks at him deadpanning.

"So...I guess you love training then." Neji says bluntly.

"No...what makes you say that?" Kitsune ask in a sarcastic yet joking tone.

Neji's eye twitches in response.

Sakura starts to quietly laugh nervously, aware of the ever growing tension.

Neji opens his mouth only to close it again as an Anbu appears next to their table.

"The Hokage is summoning all of you." He says before disappearing.

'That was fast.' Kitsune thinks inwardly smirking.

He rises from his seat and starts to leave, silently placing some money on the table.

"Wait for us!" Sakura yells.

---

Kitsune shunshins into the Hokage's office making a few jounin jump.

He looks around to see many jounin standing near him.

"Um where are the others?" Tsunade asks confused.

Kitsune looks at her and shrugs making her sweat drop.

After a few moments of silence the door opens to reveal a panting Sakura, followed by the equally tired jounin.

"Why didn't you just shunshin?" Kitsune asks confused.

"Didn't...think..." Sakura pants, looking pissed.

"Anyway, I called you here because you are our best ninja." Tsunade starts, getting some light smiles and cocky smirks.

"On to business, Team 7 and Kitsune-san found some rather disturbing news." Tsunade continues, getting worried looks.

"Apparently, there is going to be a full out attack on Konoha in a few days. I want all of you to be prepared and get as many weapons as you think you need." Tsunade says, making everyone but Team 7 and Kitsune gasp in shock.

"A few days?!"  A kunoichi yells. She is a fair-skinned woman of slender build, has long black untamed hair reaching her upper back, and very unique eyes that are red in color, with an additional ring in them. She wears make-up consisting of red lipstick and purple eye shadow. Her outfit consists of a red mesh armor blouse with only the right sleeve visible. Overall, this is very broad material which resembles bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of rose thorns. Her hands and upper thighs are also wrapped in bandages and she wears the Konoha regular forehead protector and shinobi sandals.

"Yes. I want all of you to be on your best! Dismissed!" Tsunade yells, slamming her fist down on the table, resulting in it breaking.

"...Oops." Tsunade mutters, making everybody sweat drop.

"I said dismissed!" She yells, seeing the disbelieving looks, making everyone jump out of their skins. They quickly run out of the room leaving Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Kitsune.

"So, how many are you going to need?" Jiraiya ask looking towards Kitsune.

"Mm, hard to say. I have at least a day and a half to prepare. Even though I should only need a few hours to make them. But I would need another few hours to place them all." He responds.

"What are you two mumbling about?" Tsunade asks curiously.

"I'm going to be making seals for the battle." Kitsune says simply.

"And how many should I expect you to have?" She asks.

"At least 3000, if I have a few hours." Tsunade's eyes widen at the statement.

"Eh?!" She yells disbelief in her voice.

"Shadow Clones, Hime." Jiraiya says making Tsunade's face gain a look of understanding.

"Tsunade once you figure out where they are attacking from, tell me. I can put up seals in the vicinity." Kitsune says.

"Right, I'll have Jiraiya tell you when we do." Tsunade replies.

Kitsune nods and walks towards the door. He leaves closing the door behind him.

---

Kitsune walks up to a big field with a few trees in it. He looks around and head towards the middle. Once he gets there he weaves the horse hand sign and hundreds of him appear in the training grounds, filling it to the brim.

The original Kitsune takes out a scroll and opens it revealing thousands of empty pieces of paper. He hands a couple hundred to multiple of his clones, the clones hand them out to the rest as he sits down, he takes a dozen or so papers himself.

Ink brushes magically appear in each of the clone's hands and they start to draw intricate designs. No more than a dozen on a same design.

After 3 hours all of them stop and in groups of 10 dispel in puffs of smoke.

After 10 minutes of dispelling clones the smoke clears to reveal a meditating Kitsune with thousands of seals around him.

He gently pants and makes a move to stand up only to gently lay himself back down.

"Nope, I don't want to stress my body out before the actual fighting has started." He mutters, making a quick hand seal, and laying back down.

A clone appears next to him and starts to gather all the seals organizing them in their respective scrolls.

'I think I'll just take a nap, my clone should wake me up when he's done, or when something happens.' He thinks gently closing his eyes.

---

A young man around the age of 30 can be seen crouching down before the ground, in a dimly lit room.

"Is it done?" A voice asks from within the darkness.

"Y-yes sir. We got that shipment. It came a earlier then we thought." The man says weakly, clearly afraid.

"Good, very good." The voice says. All stays silent for a moment while the man sits there uncomfortably.

"Leave me." The man, obeying the command, quickly scurries off and leaves the unseeable man to his thoughts.

Once again silence reigns supreme before swiftly being put out

"It seems that the brat has gone to save the Leaf." The voice mutters, voice spiteful.

"Two can play at that game." From within the shadows one lone black eye can be seen. The eye changes shape turning into a red eye with a black shuriken shape inside it.

"Beware with toying with things that aren't under you control...Kitsune."

---

Sorry for the long wait! I couldn't really think of what to do here!

-Atsuko4517