Chapter 7- Stalling For Time

PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! AND IT AIN'T THAT LONG YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE LAZY!

Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you that school is starting up and I won't be able to update as often. And I'm also going to be attempting to get my Certificate of Merit for Piano, so once again, that tightens my schedual. But, being home-schooled, my schedual isn't as horrifying as people who go to public school.

But, I decided to finally give you guys a real chapter for this book, even though it's a bit short. Not one of those fillers, that I for some reason find hard to write.

So, consider this chapter, and the Filler before it, a gift! (Because I don't know when the next one will come)

Now, I'll leave you guys to your usual dosage of stupid jokes I found on the internet!

-Atsuko4517

Sasuke: I will kill Itachi, he ruined my childhood!

Itachi: Oh Waaa Waaa, go eat a Happy Meal you emo.

This joke represents all the things I wish I had thought of *Snickers insanely*
I Don't Own Naruto!

---

"N-naruto?!" Tsunade yells shocked.

"Yo." He replies, dully.

"Damn it brat! Show some emotion for once!" Jiraiya yells.

"No." Naruto says, staring at him in denial.

"...Why is it that whenever you stare at me like that it scares the shit out of me?" Jiraiya asks twitching.

"...Why do you think it's not planned?" Naruto responds, making Jiraiya's eye brow twitch in disbelief.

"Naru-chan?" Naruto looks towards the red haired woman.

"*sigh* Hebi just had to revive my parents didn't he?" Naruto grumbles, 'tch'ing in annoyance.

"So that's who Kitsune is..." Orochimaru mutters, annoyed.

"You say that as if I'm someone you despise. Which I totally understand." Naruto responds.

"I have the whole of Iwa after me after all. I mean I just killed a few hundred of their men on a mission. So what?" He continues, in a nonchalant manner.

The only response he gets it deadpanned stares.

"JIRAIYA!!! WHY IS MY BABY BOY AN EMO?!" Kushina yells, her hair lifting up into nine different parts, and her eyes literally glowing.

'How is she doing that?' Naruto thinks curious.

"U-um...I don't really think there's a real way for me to answer that..." He squeaks, his face paling to a color whiter than snow.

"I don't even think you know most of what I did in the past 9 years." Naruto says, making everyone's eyes widen, except for Jiraiya's.

"Why did you have to be so good at hiding..." Jiraiya whines.

Naruto rolls his eyes in response, and pulls out his sword.

"You going to make them attack yet snake? Or are you going to stand there like an idiot." Naruto says, making a vein on Orochimaru's head pop.

"Kill him!" He yells, stomping his foot onto the ground like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Naruto immediately moves his sword to block a strike from a three-pronged kunai, and lifts his hand to block a punch.