Chapter 4- Seals

I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it? - Kakashi Hatake

I Don't Own Naruto!

---

"Hello, and a fair warning to you to Hyugas. Don't try to see past my mask, lest you want to be blinded by chakra for a few minutes." He says making everyone stare at him in shock, as he calmly goes back to reading the menu.

"Um, what do you mean by that, Kitsune-san?" Hinata asks.

"I have chakra laced in my mask." He says, not looking up from the menu, making Neji and Hinata nod in understanding.

"Sasuke-kun, Kakashi-sensei, Kitsune-san, and I just got back from a mission." Sakura says tring to start a converation.

"Didn't you all just leave this afternoon? Isn't it a bit early to be getting back?" Kiba asks, his curiosity taking over.

"Well, there was this-" Sakura starts only to get stopped by Kitsune's pointed look. (Still no clue how she sees that.)

"Sakura-san, remember what Tsunade said." He says his voice taking on a tone of obedience.

She looks at Sasuke to see him giving her a stern look.

"Sorry." She says pointedly, ending the attempt at a conversation.

"Well, let's  get to know each other!" Ino says smiling happily at Kitsune, whilst ignoring the ever growing tension in the air.

"I'm 23 years old, and a Jounin level ninja. My likes include cherry tomatoes, custard puding and shopping! My dislikes are Sashimi and lazy boys. Who's next?!" Ino says eyes shining with excitement.

"Troublesome, I'm also 23, and a Jounin. My likes are Sukonbu, taking naps, and playing Shogi. My dislikes are hard boiled eggs, and when troublesome people wake me up." Shikamaru says, his eyes lazily blinking as he holds in a yawn, curtisy of Ino glaring at him.

"I as well am 23 years old, and a Jounin. My likes are Yakiniku and chips. I dislike any food that isn't edible." Choji says, smiling brightly.

"I'm also 23, and a Jounin. My likes include zenzai, cinnamon rolls, and pressing flowers. My dislikes are shrimp and crab." Hinata says smiling timidly.

"Yosh! I'm 24, and a Jounin! My likes are training and hanging out with Gai-sensei! I don't have any dislikes!" Lee says smiling widely and giving a thumbs up.

"I'm 23 and a Jounin! My likes are walking with Akamaru and beef jerky! I don't have any dislikes." Kiba says patting the head of his dog.

"..." Everyone stares at Shino in expectance.

"Shino..."Sakura says threateningly, making him sigh.

"I'm 23 and a Jounin. I like winter melons, insects, bugs, and biological observation. My dislike are people who have no respect for the world we live in." Shino says quietly making Sakura smile happily in achievement.

"I'm 23 and a Jounin! My likes are Shiratama Anmitsu and puzzles! I dislike spicy food." Sakura says nodding for someone to go next.

"I'm 24 and a Jounin. My likes are sesame dumplings, training, and fortune telling. My dislikes are pickled plums." Tenten says looking down at the menu.

"I'm also 24 and a Jounin. My likes are soba noodles with herring and meditating. I dislike pumpkins." Neji says, face practically emotionless.

"I'm 23 and a Jounin. My likes are tomatoes, rice balls, training....and a friend who isn't here anymore. My dislikes are sweets, natto, and the people who drove my friend away." Sasuke says, bangs threatening to make a shadow appear on his face.