Chapter 2- Team 7

Kaguya(after looking at the mirror in the morning): Ugh, my hair is so tangled up... Could this get any worse?

Black Zetsu: Well, mother, looks like you're having...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

... a bad hare day.

I love that joke so much!!! I don't own Naruto.

Also, that picture up there has nothing to do with the storyline!

---

"What was it you wanted, Tsunade?" Kitsune asks walking into the Hokage's office which looked like it had survived a tornado.

He looks around before looking at Jiraiya who had just plied himself from the wall.

"...Do I even want to know?" He asks the now freed Jiraiya.

"No." He says his eyes narrowing in pain.

"I have a mission for you Kitsune-san." Tsunade says, for some reason holding a sake bottle, and also ignoring Jiraiya who is groaning in pain.

"What's the mission?" Kitsune asks, his voice taking a serious tone.

"You, Kitsune-san, will be leading a group of 2 jounin and a chunin. Your job will be to infiltrate a nearby Oto base and steal as many of their plans as you can. Do you accept the mission?" Tsunade says seriously, before taking a slug of sake.

"Who are the people I will be leading?" Kitsune asks as Tsunade raises her hand in wait, before pressing the speaker button on her table.

"Shima-san, you can let Team 7 in now." She says into the miniature microphone on her desk.

After staring at each other for a few seconds Kitsune and Tsunade turn to the door to see a two men and a woman. The first man has black hair with a tint of blue in it covering his left eye, he dons a black cloak with lavender lining, and an grey, long-sleeved, collared shirt, over which he wears a periwinkle vest. He also wears black pants, a purple belt, and dark grey fingerless gloves.

The second man wears a green jounin jacket, dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt. He also wears finger-less gloves with metal plates on the backhand  with a chain necklace underneath. His more visible features are the blue face mask covering everything below his eyes, and the headband covering his left eye, along with his silver gravity-defying hair.

The women wears a sleeveless red qipao dress that reaches her upper thighs, with white trimmings and a white circular design on the back; it is tied with a black obi. She wears black shorts underneath the dress, black gloves, and grey elbow and knee protectors. She wears regular black, high heeled ninja sandals. She also has short shoulder length pink hair that covers the purple diamond on her forehead.

"Team 7, you and Kitsune will be raiding an Oto base near Konoha to gather any plans they might have. Your leader for this mission is Kitsune. Dismissed!" Kitsune turns to Team 7.

"Let's meet at the northern gates in half an hour." He says before shunshinning away, leaving behind a formation of leaves resembling a fox.

---

As Kitsune walks up to the northern gates of Konoha, backpack in his hands, he notices that everyone is there except the silver haired man.

Sakura seems to notice the confusion, wierd since she can't see his face, and she scratches the back of her head in embaressment.